Wednesday 29 February 2012

One Shot #7 Harry.

Another request, (:


#imagine
You’re getting ready for the night of your life, you go to a One Direction concert tonight, for the first time, and you’re very excited. You screamed for hours when you heard you won a VIP-ticket. You are allowed to meet them, and you have one of the best places. ‘[YN]? Come, we really need to go now. ‘ your mum screams from downstairs, waiting for you to bring you at the concert. ‘coming mum!’ you run down the stairs, and when you are in the car you’re dreaming along. ‘Are you excited ? ‘ your mum asks. ‘uh.. YEAH?! Mum, I meet my idols, I hope I won’t faint…’ you say teasingly. ‘uh.. yeah.. alright.. dream along.’ You mum don’t understand your dedication.
‘Bye mum! I’ll call you to get me here. ‘ you say when your mum is about to leave. You have an hour to spend with them before the show, and half an hour after the show, so some security guards waited for you already, and leads you to them. ‘Hi, I’m [YN], and I won the VIP-ticket! ‘ you smile lovingly as they say hi. ‘We’re playing some games, just to relax a bit, want to join us? ‘ Harry asks. ‘yeah alright!’ you say with enthusiasm in your voice. You play against Harry, Mario Kart on the Wii and you beat him, you’re just one second faster. ‘Damn, you’re good!’ Harry smiles at you, his eyes sparkle. ‘I never played this before.. ‘ you laugh shyly. ‘HARRY JUST LOST FROM A GIRL WHO HAS NEVER PLAY THIS BEFORE?! HAHAHA. ‘ Louis has so much fun while screaming that. The other boys also start to laugh. ‘Well, Louis, Let’s see if you’re better than? If she wants too of course. ‘ Louis asks you to play against him and you take the challenge. ‘Come on babe, I know you can beat him!’ Harry screams while you’re playing. Louis starts to poke you so you lose. ‘Hey, that’s mean! You cheated. ‘ You say disappointed. ‘Well, we can’t have a revenge, because the show will start in 5 minutes, you’ve to go and find your seat.’ Niall says. ‘okay, it was really fun with you guys thanks!’ you smile at all of them.
After they sang WMYB, Save You Tonight and Up All Night, Harry speaks ; ‘This song we’ll sing is for a girl, who is in here, and she just stole my heart at the meeting before the show.. [YN], I dedicate Stole My Heart to you!’ He takes your hand and helps you on stage. They start to sing, and you blush as Harry takes your hand and watches you the whole time. They sing a few more songs, and you’re at your place again, getting excited to go on a picture with them. ‘This was our show tonight, We love you all! See you next time!’ and they go backstage. You see Harry pointing at you, and you have to go with a security guard, which leads you to them again. ‘Did you love the show? ‘ They ask. ‘Yeah, you’re too awesome!’ you can’t stop smiling. ‘You get your own T-shirt with autographs and some pictures of course!’ one of them says. After the meeting Harry follows you, he wants your number. ‘Thanks, lovely, I’ll call you!’ he kisses your cheek before going back to the boys. You almost fainted. You call your mum to get you, and in the car you tell everything. ‘MUM, HARRY STYLES. KISSED. MY. CHEEK. I CANT BELIEVE THAT!’ you scream happily. ‘I’m glad you liked it honey. ‘ she says, still not very interested. Your phone suddenly rings. ‘Hey, Harry here, couldn’t wait till tomorrow to call you, I really like you I think.. want to go on a date with me or something?’ ‘yeah I’d love to! You can say when and where. ‘ ‘Can I come to your house tonight? Maybe that’s something.. ‘ ‘my mum won’t let me I think, I’ll text okay? ‘ ‘alright! Bye beauty. ‘ ‘bye Harry.. ‘ you hung up. You immediately text him that he could come through your window, because your mum wouldn’t notice that, and he agrees. You just talk a lot when he’s with you in your room. ‘You really stole my heart with just one look. ‘ he smiles. ‘you overwhelmed you with your voice and your lovely curls! ‘ you smile back. He leans in to kiss you, and you have the best feeling ever. ‘I’ve to go now.. but we’ll call and text I hope. ‘ He says, standing up. ‘Yeah, we will!’ you stand up also, and smile at him another time. ‘Hope I’ll see you again..’ he watches you one more time before leaving your room through the window. You lay down at your bed, and dream about the best day of your life, which you just had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment