Tuesday 28 February 2012

One shot #5 Larry Stylinson.

#imagine 
You are together with Louis for 2 months now, you know them because you’re a directioner. He’s really sweet, and you’re good friends with the other lads, they are just like brothers, Harry is like a best friend, you know he’s jealous on Louis, he likes you really much, and you like him too, but you were in love with Louis before you liked Harry . The boys are almost back in London, they were away for 3 months, they had the America-tour, and you called and skyped almost every day with Louis. You missed each other very much, but you didn’t actually know when he would arrive, so you couldn’t go to the airport. You watch some TV, just to do anything, when you put it off, you search for your laptop, you want to sing out loud, you don’t care how bad it sounds. You turn on some sad songs, you sing along, and cry at the saddest songs. You sing When Your Gone by Avril Lavigne, ‘When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.. ‘ you suddenly stop singing because you thought you heard something. You don’t sing anymore, but the music is still on max volume. You stand up to get a drink, and you go sit down on the couch again, you put your arms around your legs and listen to the lyrics of the songs. After a few songs, you put the volume at 20, that’s not very loud, but you still hear it clearly. You drift away by the music, it’s understandable, it’s slow and painful. After a few hours sleep, you wake up, laying in someone’s arms, your head on the persons chest, who hums a song you listened to. As he sees you’re awake, he smiles and stops humming. ‘Hey babe, how are you? ‘ Louis asks cutely. You answer with a sleepy voice ; ‘I’m fine, so happy you’re back! How are you? ‘ you get a smile at your face, he’s back! ‘I’m fine too, happy to see you again, you were mumbling my name while sleeping. ‘ he smiles and you laugh because of your action. ‘Why were you listening that sad music? It’s not good to be sad. ‘ he seems worried. ‘ I missed you way too much, so I listened to that, I always sing along if I feel lonely, most of the time sad songs, because they’re slow. It helps, but I fell asleep this time. ‘ you look into his beautiful blue eyes. He watches yours as well. ‘Texted me, called me, I’d made you feel better. ‘ he’s comforting you, last days were pretty hard as well, you had some fights again, with friends from the past. You get some tears in your eyes, it’s just weird how he knew there was something, while he was away. ‘ I didn’t know what to say, I.. I.. ‘ you can’t find the words to say and start crying silently. He pulls your head to his chest again, how can you get so emotional? Well, like this. ‘That lovely friend of yours texted me, she knew you’d be doing something like this.. ssh.. it’s alright, I’m here for you, I’ll always be’ he starts rubbing your back slowly. ‘I wouldn’t give you a bad feeling, that’s why.. I didn’t call or text..’ you stutter a little, but you’re a little calmer. ‘you’d give me bad feeling if I wouldn’t get to know it, [YN] ‘ he strokes your cheek with his long, cold fingers. ‘What would I be without a lovely boyfriend like you?’ you smile at him lovingly. ‘uh.. love Harry? You know he’s jealous. ‘ he laughs. ‘ but you’re still mine, so don’t worry. ‘ Harry walks in, he watches you, you lay on Louis’ lap, since Louis saw the chance to do that while you were sleeping, he turns around and walks away to his room, a few minutes later, you hear some singing, he couldn’t handle it. ‘Go and talk with him, Lou. I don’t want anyone to be sad.’ You look at him, and he nods. ‘Do you get of my lap yourself, of do I have to push you of? ‘ he smiles mischievously. ‘I can get of your lap myself. ‘ you stand up quickly, because you know him. He kisses your cheek before he goes to Harry. ‘I’m going to sleep in a few minutes, come over here. ‘ You say, you hug him, whisper ‘Thank you’ in his ear, and wish him goodnight. Louis walks to Harry’s room, and you lay down in your bed already. ‘Harry? ‘ Louis says. ‘yes Lou? ‘ he answers. ‘Want to talk to you, about [YN]. ‘ Harry’s face turns away. ‘Why? Isn’t it good enough you got her? ‘ he asks, his face is full of pain. ‘Harry, I don’t want you to have pain because we both like a girl, and you know that. ‘ Louis talks quietly. ‘I know, but she’s just perfect, and it’s kind of hard to watch you being happy. I don’t know.. ‘ he says. ‘I understand, I don’t want to hurt her, but I also don’t want you to be hurt. ‘ Louis whispers. ‘I don’t know, I’ll just have to find a girlfriend on my own, I’m not going to ruin your relationship. ‘ he watches at Louis thankfully. ‘I think I’ll have to ruin my own, maybe you could take your chance now.. ‘ Louis watches at him seriously. ‘tell me. ‘ Harry says as he stands up. ‘well, I don’t know how to say this. I like that girl, Eleanor, and I don’t know which one I have to choose, maybe I’ve to tell [YN] about, I think she’s better off with you, because I don’t know it anymore.. ‘ Louis feels horrible about it. ‘I think you should tell her, get her here, we can find something on it. ‘ Harry smiles. You were almost asleep, Louis asks you to come with him, and you go together to Harry’s room. ‘ I want to tell you something, well I don’t know how to say. ‘ Louis watches your face. ‘I don’t want to hurt you, but, I think.. I.. ‘ he takes a deep breath. ‘I think I like another girl, Eleanor, and I don’t know how to.. ‘ he sighs and looks to the ground. Harry pulls one arm around his shoulders. You look at them. ‘I understand, I already thought there was something, but why did I have to come here then.. ‘ you don’t understand that part. ‘I think, it’s better you’d go for Harry, yeah I know you like him too, I can only hurt you more if we’d stay together now. I know you two like each other, go for it, I know we’ll stay friends forever. ‘ he smiles while tears stream down his face. You also start to cry silently and you hug him. ‘We’ll always stay very close friends.. ‘ you repeat. Harry sits down at his bed. Louis won’t be his charming self as he pushes you right on Harry’s lap. It’s a weird situation, but you can live with it. Harry didn’t ask you officially, he wants to do that right. You go sleep after a weird evening, thinking about everything. You wake up the next morning in your bed, and Harry has left a note in your room. 
Hey, walk to the city park, you’ll find the way from there yourself x Harry.
You don’t think about it twice, and get ready to walk to the city park. There’s a path of flowers from there, you follow it, and at the end you see Harry, he starts to sing More Than This to you, and you knew he felt like that all the time. As he ends, he walks to you and asks ; ‘Would you be my girl? ‘ His eyes sparkle and you get a smile on your face. ‘yes. I want to be your girl. You didn’t had to do this all.. I’m not that special or something.’ He smiles. ‘for me you are. I made that one clear before. ‘ He wraps his arms around you waist carefully, he watches your reaction. You get a smile on your face. 
‘Come, let’s have breakfast, I’m starving! ‘ he says, laughing. ‘okay?’ you say, really good moment to day that. He takes your hand while walking with a wide smile on his face. You prepare a breakfast for all the boys, and Danielle & Eleanor of course. You all eat and laugh together a lot, having great times. 
You can be sure you’ll be happy after all, Louis knows how to solve problems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment