Monday 27 February 2012

One Shot #2


#IMAGINE. 
You're at school, being bored and just waiting for the last bell, you’re a directioner, and you would fangirl at Twitter after school. But this time, it all turns out different..
You walk to your bike, but someone asks you how to get to the sport class so you look up and face no one less than Harry Styles. You almost get a blackout. ' are you.. the real..' you don't finish your sentence. ' yeah, I am.. I'm new here, maybe you could help me, beautiful.' He watches you while smiling shyly. ' yeah of course i love to! ' you say. ' I'm [YN] by the way. ' you blush lightly. ' nice to meet you, Aysha, would you bring me to the sport class? I don't know where to go.' You nod, and walk with him to the sport class. Mr. Horan stands at the sideline, while they're some guys playing soccer. 'ah I expected you already. ' harry talks with the teacher. When he’s finished you lead him to the some other teachers, and then he asks you to go to his home with him, he’s 18 and lives on his own, you knew that already. You text your mum you’re not coming home yet and go with Harry. You walk to his home cause it’s not far from school. ‘You can lay your jacket here. ‘ he says while pointing at a little table in the hall. ‘okay. ‘ you smile. ‘What kind of food do you like the most? ‘ he asks, he takes your hand and leads you into the living room. ‘uhm.. I like every kind of food, I eat almost everything.. ‘ you say, a little blushing cause he still holds your hand.  ‘I like a lot of food too, but I have also a taste in something else. ‘ he says mischievously. ‘tell me? ‘ you say, very curious. He comes closer and kisses your lips softly. ‘do you understand now, babe? ‘ he smiles. ‘yeah, I understand. ‘ your head turns really red and he walks to the kitchen. ‘Come my dear, maybe we could prepare dinner for us. Or we just order a pizza..’ you walk towards him and he watches your face, you smile because you really don’t know. ‘I don’t know, I don’t really matter about what I eat or what I do. ‘ ‘you’re not easy to talk with, we’ll order a pizza, we can watch a movie, if you know one, don’t say you like each one, because I know which you won’t like.’ He grins. ‘I would like to see ‘The Last Kiss’ nobody knows that movie, but I really want to see that one. ‘ Harry thinks. ‘I got that movie, we’re going to watch it, it’s a romantic one, you like romantic movies?’ he asks cutely. ‘yeah I like them a lot. ‘ he gets you a drink while you go sit down on the couch. He settles down next to you and you go watch the movie. He knows the movie too well, and whispers lovely pieces out of the movie in your ear. You take a break to eat pizza which arrived. You eat shyly, he’s staring at you the whole time. ‘hun? you just got something there. ‘ he points at your upper lip. ‘I’ll help you. ‘ He kisses your upper lip to get it off. You blush. ‘thanks (:  ‘ ‘you’re welcome hun. ‘ he grins. ‘Come, the movie isn’t finished yet. ‘ He takes your hands and takes you to the couch. He starts the movie again, and takes you on his lap, he holds one arm around your waist, and with the other he strokes your head. The film gets to his end and you’re still on his lap, you only lay down, your head on his chest, he strokes your cheek sweetly. ‘it looks like we’re together, isn’t it? ‘ he suddenly says. ‘I think so? I do like you.. ‘ you smile while looking at his face. ‘yeah? I can tell I like you too, I don’t know you that long, but it feels like I know you for years! In just one day!’ he smiles a lovely smile. You get up and watch his eyes. He also watches yours. ‘I want to show you my loveliest place in this town, you’ll love it. ‘ you say, tickling him teasingly. ‘mmh, okay, stop tickling, I can’t handle it. ‘ He takes your wrist, after he let go, you stand up and walk to the hall to put on your jacket. ‘come, I’ll show you! You’ll love it.’ You say with enthusiasm in your voice. ‘okay okay, I’ll come, easy!’ You walk with him to a lovely park, with loads of flowers, which you love very much. He closed his eyes because you asked him to, and took his hand.  ‘you can open your eyes, we’re here. ‘ you say. He opens his eyes slowly and is speechless. ‘I told you. ‘ you say silently, he can barely hear it. ‘yeah, I love it out here. ‘ He takes your hand again and takes you to the middle of the flower fields, and sits down. ‘I love this place, is this a dream ? ‘ he says. ‘I’m sitting in a wonderful flower field with a beautiful girl, it has to be.’ You smile, it’s so sweet. ‘it’s not a dream, I can pinch if you don’t believe.. ‘ you are teasing him all the time, you like it. ‘no thanks, you can kiss me, I’ll that too. ‘ he says shyly. ‘you’d better get it. ‘ you stand up and walk through the flowers, he follows you but he can’t catch you, you’re very fast. You suddenly stop running and he is out of breathe. ‘okay, you win. ‘ you say, you lean in for a short kiss. You lay down in the field, next to each other.  He wraps his arms around you, and you talk for hours.. you can’t believe you’re now dating ; HARRY STYLES. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment