Friday 27 April 2012

#101 Louis story.

instead of fanfics, i do stories now, i like them much more.


My life ; can it get better?
It’s me, Celina, who lives for the day, who’s afraid to get hurt again, who doesn’t trust people easily because people always have let her down. It’s me, who cried herself to sleep because bad things happened, who would be happy if something turned out like I wanted just once. It’s me, the girl who is happy for having some real friends now, who will be there, no matter what.
It all started almost 2 years ago, the most horrible things happened. All together, I lost a good friend where I used to tell everything to, my neighbor, she passed away.. my granddad, also passed away, my best friend, and the boy I like, which has something with her now. It all together happened too fast, and all together, that it really tears me down, every time I have to face it. Today I saw him again, he talked to me, and I couldn’t get away. He told me about how great his life is, and he knows it kills me inside.
After I went home, I started to cry in my room, everything that happened is just too much for me. It keeps going on for almost 2 years now, and even though I have my lovely boyfriend who’s also my best friend, it keeps breaking me down. I wondered if some of my friends had seen me walking home. I think Lucy had, she knew where I was. My parents obviously don’t know about it, they were laughing because there was something funny on TV. I said hi, and went upstairs.
I hear some knocking at the door downstairs, and footsteps on the stairs. My door went open, and 2 persons walked in. my best friends Lucy and Fatima, they know everything and are except Louis, the only one who understand it. They saw me sitting at the wall on my bed, crying. ‘Hey, we saw everything, such a jerk he is. Come with us, we’ll distract you from everything.’ Lucy said to me. I looked up, watching how Lucy walked over and took my hand. I nodded and they took me to the meadows, it was always beautiful over there, I loved being there. We sat down, talking a bit over our boyfriends, which came also after an hour or something. It was night already, but nobody was going to leave. I sat down on Louis’ lap, I don’t know how he knew about it, not that I care, but he asked how I was doing. I said I was fine, of course he didn’t believe it, he could see it on me. ‘Now the truth.’ He said. ‘Don’t want to talk about it over here, don’t want to think about it neither. ‘ I looked at his face, and he nodded understandable. ‘I understand, tell me whenever you want.’ He kissed my head, knowing that I felt uncomfortable right now. I texted my parents that I would sleep over at one of my friends, so they wouldn’t search for me. I was getting tired, and said I would go home, but Louis said I could come over at his, so I did. We walked to his house after I thanked the girls and hugged them all.   
Louis’POV.
‘What’s the problem, I know who, but not what.’ I turned to her when we got to my house. ‘He knows it breaks me when he talks about how great his life is, that’s what he did. ‘ she said, I saw tears coming up in the corner of her eyes. I pulled her closer, and let her cry into my chest. ‘don’t cry hun, I’ll make clear to him that he has to leave you alone. It can’t go further like this. He has to let you go, I don’t like to say it, but you’ve to move on, and it won’t happen if he’s around you the whole time.’ I kissed her head, trying to comfort her.
I knew where she has to go through, maybe I wasn’t there from the start, but I know she’s torn into pieces, I would be also if it happened to me. It’s hard to see her sad, I always try to cheer her up, so are here friends, Lucy and Fatima, they’re really awesome. She’s lucky to have them. She always thanks us for being there, even though we say she doesn’t need to say that.
‘Thanks hun, really, I love you.’ She whispered. ‘No need to thank me, it’s that you’ve been so strong all the time, unbelievable how strong my lovely girlfriend is. I’m proud of you, and I’ll always be here.’ I held her in my arms, she was totally done with everything. ‘Come, we’ll go to sleep, you need some.’ I took her hand and we walked upstairs, I knew that if she had some sleep, she would be happy tomorrow, that’s how she is, trying to laugh, trying to smile, although she’s going through pain, I think it’s one of the most wonderful things, I mean, I couldn’t do that if I was her.
Celina’s POV.
Louis told me I’ve been so strong all the time, well I think I haven’t. I cried when I was alone, I could hold it for myself for almost a year. I knew he’s there for me, that Lucy and Fatima are there for me, and I couldn’t wish for more. After I’ve slept I would be trying to smile, laugh and do normal, like always. Louis knew I do that all the time, he once said it was brave, I just think it’s easier.. well I couldn’t thank him enough for being like he is. I feel like I’m always the one in trouble. I know I can’t help it, but still..
I woke up and found Louis’ arms around me. I chuckled, and turned around, kissing his lips to wake him up. I smiled sweetly as he opened his eyes slowly. ‘Hey hun, feeling better?’ he said with a sexy but sleepy voice. ‘yeah, like always..’ I kissed his lips once again, feeling him smile while kissing. ‘Don’t need to hide it for me, you know that.’ He looks into my eyes, I could feel my knees weaken. ‘if I wouldn’t hide it, I would cry all day, that’s not as fun.. ‘ I chuckled. ‘I’m not totally faking my smiles and laughs. I’m with you, the most caring, most beautiful, most perfect boy on earth, I can’t be unhappy about that. I’m glad I found you.’ I got up and smiled. He also decided to get up and we got dressed for today. ‘What are you going to do?’ he asks when I’m doing my hair in front of the mirror. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind, he’s still shirtless, which makes him look so damn attractive. ‘I don’t know yet, maybe hanging around with someone? Or more people?’ I giggled cutely as I turned around. I just watched his eyes, biting my lip. ‘Don’t be so sexy over there, you make me weak with that.’ He smiles, pulling me closer, pressing his body to mine. ‘and you say that?’ I laid my hands on his naked chest, looking into his eyes. ‘We could just watch movies together or something.’
Not an hour later, we were messing around on the couch, having a movie marathon, horror movies of course. We cringed close to each other, eating pop corn, and we also asked my friends to come over. ‘AAAAH.’ Lucy screamed. ‘I’m that girl who kills, and you know who I kill..’ I had an evil look on my face. I saw them looking at me secretly, to see how I was I think. ‘Why are you checking me all the time, I’m not blind..’ I said. ‘We want to know if you’re alright.’ Fatima answered. ‘Well, I’m fine, I just move on, like always..’ I wanted to leave, but Louis had my wrist, so I couldn’t leave. ‘Don’t, you know they don’t mean it like that. Sit down, don’t do things you’ll regret.’
 You sigh and sit down again, looking at your hands. ‘I’m sorry, I’m just a bit frustrated..’ I felt tears coming up, but I bit my lip so I wouldn’t cry. I looked over at Fatima with a guilty look, she nods sweetly. I walked over to her and gave her a massive hug. The fact that I was a little irritated wasn’t gone very soon, so I took a pillow and hold it while I sat down at the couch, pulling my knees up. The movie went on as I watch it to get a little distracted. My mind was freaking out and I knew they all knew that it was like that.
Louis’ POV.
I didn’t want her burst out to one of us, of course I won’t. I knew she’d calm down if I talked quietly and hold her wrist. I always knew how to get her calmer, I know her too well, just like she knows me. She held on tight on the pillow when she sat again, I knew she thought about it, but I let it go, she’d be happier if we didn’t talk about it.
Why is life so hard to people? I really want to know that, if a person doesn’t deserve it, like Celina, why for heaven’s sake did she get this? I hope there’ll be much more good times for her.
I walked with Lucy and Fatima to the door as they left, it was almost dinner time. Celina said she had to go home also, but I said she could stay, if she wanted to of course, I like being in her company, that’s why we’re a couple of course. I love her.
When I walked back in, I saw she was gone, I think upstairs. I searched her and found her in the bathroom, crying in the corner.

Celina’s POV.
I heard Louis coming in. ‘I mess everything up, if you didn’t hold my wrist, I’d have another fight, how can you life with me?’ I sobbed. I wanted to run away from everything, but I knew it wouldn’t help. ‘Hun, you know how happy and lovely you are, even though you’re sad some times. I love you for being you.’ He tried to make me feel better. I stood up and took both his hands, entangling his fingers with mine. My smile and my teary eyes, that’s where he looked at. I didn’t like the fact being such a sad girl like this, I want to be happy, start all over again. ‘Tomorrow we’ll do something fun, and no matter what, I will enjoy.’ I said, chuckling a little. ‘Deal. I’ll try to do my best to choose something.’ I step closer to him, resting my head on his head. ‘I love you.’ I whispered. He let go of my hands so he could pull his arms around my waist. ‘I love you too, crazy little girl. ‘ he chuckled sweetly. ‘Hey, I’m not little. ‘ I smiled. We showered together before getting some dinner. He cooked a delicious meal, like never before. ‘Can I have your lips as dessert?’ he asked cutely with a naughty sparkle in his eyes. ‘you want that then?’ he really knew how to make me happier when we were alone. ‘Yeah, I’m in desperate need of one.. at least.’ I kissed his lips shortly and walked away teasingly. I went upstairs and laid down under the blankets. I fell asleep short after laying down.
I found out that I laid on top of Louis when I woke up, he had pulled me there I think. He was looking at me, one hand behind his head, the other stroking my hair. ‘Goodmorning.’ He says cutely, chuckling sweetly. ‘good morninggggg.’ I smiled. I kissed his lips before getting up. ‘What are we going to do today? ‘ I looked into his clear blue eyes, which sparkle. ‘mmh, I think we could stay in bed a bit longer, I’m comfortable over here.’ I watched him, he’s smiling. I sat down on his belly, leaning on my knees which  are besides him. ‘I can change that a little.’ I started to tickle him and his strong arms forced me to stop, he made us turn around and made his payback by doing the same at me, only he pressed my body to his, instead of tickling. ‘I love you hun.’ He whispered. His arms are firmly around my back and he held me close to him, laying on top of me. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to turn around. ‘Sleepy head.’ He chuckles sweetly in your ear. ‘I didn’t ask for being awake already, I’m tired.’ You say with a moan. ‘Come on sweetie, going to have fun today.’ He gets out of bed, walking to the closet and picking clothes. He throws some clothes to me which I put on as I got out of bed also. ‘These are so big.’ I laughed. ‘But you still look sexy hun, and we’ll go to your house before going somewhere else, you can lean these.’ He chuckles, putting some clothes on himself now. His favorite striped shirt and some comfortable trousers. You see him doing his swimming clothes into a bag rapidly and thinks I didn’t see it. ‘Come, we’ll go to your first.’ He takes my hand, leading me downstairs, helping me into my coat and leaving the house. I walk hand in hand, birds are singing. ‘too poor to buy your own clothes?’I froze when I heard the voice coming from behind. I turned around and yes, my worst nightmare. ‘Dream along. ‘ I said, turning around again, walking along. ‘Yeah, walk away, I was just walking to my lovely girlfriend, enjoy your day.’ He grins and walks along, the same way as you. ‘You really need to get away, leave us alone, you don’t have to talk to us, so don’t, didn’t you hurt her enough? Think before you act.’ Louis says, looking behind. ‘I talk to who I want, and I hurt her? can’t believe that. ‘ he chuckles. Louis stops walking and gives him an angry look. ‘You know you did, stay away from her. she didn’t hurt you, did she? I’m sorry, but I just think it’s rude how you treat girls, and I’m mad you treated her like that, she’s just too good for you.’ He took my hand and walked along. I looked back and saw he stood there in shock. Louis’ words made sense, he didn’t knew he hurt me. ‘Thanks hun, I couldn’t have done it better..’ I squeezed his hand sweetly, smiling him a lovingly smile. ‘No problem, it’s just that I hate it when others do that, he has to get some respect for girls..’
Louis’ POV.
I loved saying what I thought to him, I hope he’ll think about it, he doesn’t have to say one word to her or I’ll get really mad.
We arrived at her home, and her parents say hi to us, and look at me friendly. ‘We’re going to do something together, so I’ll be gone soon again.’ she chuckled. ‘I sleep home tonight, no worry. ‘ she walked upstairs, so I followed her. I sat down at her bed while she took some of her own clothes. ‘Put your bikini on already.. I know you saw me taking my swimming clothes. ‘ I grinned. She took her blue bikini, I like that one, it had white stripes on it. She took a sweater to put over it, and some jeans she liked. She changed her clothes and I was watching her secretly. I stood up and embraced her from behind. ‘stop being too beautiful, I can’t hold me away from you then.’ I whispered. ‘I’m already done hun, we can go to where you want.’ She smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek, I felt my cheeks getting red.
Celina’s POV.
I let me lead to the beach, I secretly knew it. It was empty over there, it wasn’t really warm, that’s probably the reason why it wasn’t really crowded. I put of my sweater and my jeans, and waited for Louis, who was getting ready also. We went for a swim to the little island, not 300 meters from the beach. He took both my hands and looked into my eyes. The sunbeam was getting hotter and we the beach getting more crowded. He kissed me gently before we swam back, lying on our blankets, we cringed close to each other, enjoying the hot sun. I enjoyed spending time with him like this.
Now it’s going on like at least 2 months like this, I didn’t cry much anymore, I smiled, laughed and giggled more than ever, my friends saw the real me, the independent me.
I’m Celina, the girl who dares to dream, who is strong no matter what, the girl who doesn’t need a lot of friends to be happy, just that pair of real friends. I was happy, and no one would take that away from me anymore, no matter what.

So can a life get better even when it looks like the whole world tears you down? YES, you just need a few persons to help you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment