Monday 9 April 2012

One Shot #91


#imagine
You and Harry have been dating for a quite long time. You’re sunbathing in the sun, waiting for him to come home after his tour. He said you didn’t have to come to the airport, it would be too busy over there. You close your eyes, enjoying the sun, until someone blocks the sunlight. ‘Hey beautiful, I’m back.’ Harry leans over you and hugs you. ‘Welcome back Harry.’ You say happily before his lips sweetly. ‘Thank you hun, I missed you so much.’ he groans. ‘I missed you too, come on, take a seat.’ You let him sit in your lap and he lays his head on your belly, his curls tickle your skin, it makes you giggle. ‘How was tour?’ you get your hand through his curls which makes him chuckle. ‘it was fun, but all the attention of the girls made me miss you even more. ‘ he looks up to you, he has his cute sunglasses to cover his eyes from the sun, it makes him look extremely sexy. ‘Aw Harry, that’s so cute.’ You smile. He turns around and look into your eyes. ‘Brittney, I love you, forever and always.’ He smiles and his lips touches yours. ‘I love you too Harry.’ You get up and take his hand to get him with you inside. He grabs your waist and kisses you passionately. ‘Why did I deserve this?’ you grin. ‘Because you’re my girl.’ He holds you tightly. ‘I never wanna let you go.’ He whispers in your ear. You lay your arms around his neck and smile. ‘I never wanna let you go neither.’ You kiss his cheek before getting out of his arms, getting a drink. ‘Shall we go for a swim? It’s warm enough.’ He says. ‘Yeah, I’m dressed already, I’ll wait for you.’ You chuckle and get your drinks outside. You sit down at your seat and check your phone. Harry takes it from you as he walks over to you, laying it on the little table, lifting you up and jumping in the water together. ‘Harry! ‘ you scream. ‘Yes, little mermaid from me?’ you splash some water in his face and sit down at the edge of the pool. Harry leans on your knees to kiss you, before he falls back in the pool. You laugh at him sweetly. ‘I can get you back in also..’ before you know you’re in the water again. He starts to kiss you seductively and it gets more and more rough. His hands crawl over you back, he pushes you against the edge. ‘You. Me. Bedroom. Now.’ He says, slapping your bum as you both get out of the pool and walk upstairs..

No comments:

Post a Comment