Monday 9 April 2012

One Shot #92


#imagine
‘You only use me Louis, and I’m done with that, I’m leaving!’ You cry and try to walk out of your bedroom, till Louis takes your wrist. ‘I’m not using you, I would never use a girl, I’m not a playboy or something, I love you [YN], I love you, that’s all. ‘ he says, tears in his eyes. You look away, trying to get out of his grip. ‘If you loved me, why do you only want sex then ? I’m outta here.’ You get out of the room and walk downstairs, you close the door after you roughly, a loud noise goes through the house. You go to a place where you’ve been with him, trying to think about everything that happened. Your parents don’t know a thing about anything, so they won’t call, they think you sleep at Louis. Your phone buzzers, a text. ‘Where are you? I need to talk to you, I’m sorry for everything. x Lou ‘ you don’t want to react. You put your phone back in your pocket and stare a little, deep in thought. After a few hours it buzzers again. ‘React hun, I will come and search for you if you don’t react in ten minutes. X ‘ Louis again. ‘In our park. X.’ you react. You knew Louis would come over and after half an hour, he is there. ‘[YN] listen, I’m sorry I wasn’t the perfect boyfriend, I will never be, but I try my hardest to make you happy, I don’t want you to think I only do it for sex, I don’t, I care about you, I love you with all my heart, and I never want you to be sad or that you leave me behind like you did. ‘ he says, tears stream down his face and his voice breaks. ‘Louis, don’t say sorry. I’ve been thinking, I wasn’t the nicest person to you also. I’m sorry. ‘ you stand up to hug him. He hold his arms around you tightly and kisses your head. ‘don’t be sorry.’ He whispers.  ‘I am, and I should. ‘ a shiver goes down your spine. ‘come, we’ll go home, I won’t let you freeze over here. ‘ He takes your hand and takes you home. You crawl close to him on the couch, a very sweet Louis appears and he really does his best to make you happy. Before you get to bed, he kisses you passionately, saying he loves you and will never leave you. ‘I love you too Louis..’ you say before you drift off, laying on yor bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment