Wednesday 4 April 2012

One Shot #82

Special one for a dear friend :]
@imagineeniall :D.


#imagine
You’ve been walking around the park with Niall, hand in hand. You see the huge playground which is just before the ending of the park. He takes you with him, and you sit down on a swing next to him, he’s going very high, and jumps off. ‘Niall, watch out, don’t sprain your ankle with that.’ You laugh. He grins at you. ‘I won’t.. and what if I would? It won’t matter at all I think.’ He stands behind you, to push you lightly. ‘Niall, no, don’t do that!’ you shout as you are very high. You almost fall behind. ‘I’ll fall! Behind.. no watch ..’ you fall into the sand, it hurts a little on your back. ‘Hun, everything alright? I’m so sorry..’ Niall kneels down next to you, you smile and get up. ‘Only my back a little, but everything’s alright, I just told you to stop!’ you give him a sweet little slap to his arm and he pretends like he has pain. He helps to get the sand of your coat as you walk home.

You arrive at home, and take a look at your back. ‘argh! I can’t see it! Niall, can you take a look for me?’ Niall walks into the hall, where you stand in front of the mirror. ‘It’s blue.. I’m so sorry..’ he touches it softly, and you get a face full of pain. ‘Sorry.. I had to check.’ He smiles. He lays his hands on your hips, pulling you closer. ‘I’m sorry, yes I say it a lot and no I don’t care.’ He kisses you sweetly, he’s really sweet as he does something wrong, just too sweet. ‘Niall, you’re just too sweet, you couldn’t do anything about it, let it go. ‘ you chuckle before kissing his cheek. ‘I could, you know that, but we’ll let it go, it happened.’ He takes your hand, leading you upstairs. ‘I’ll clean it a little, there are some little wounds on your back too. ‘ he lifts up the backside of your shirt a little and asks gently to hold it for him, he takes a towel, one of the smallest, and pulls some water on it, and tries carefully to clean it, you try to hold on, and bite your lip, it really hurts. ‘I’m sorry hun.. ‘ he says when he sees some tears because of the pain. ‘don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.’ You smile, placing your arms around his neck. ‘I know that for sure.’ He smiles at you too. You kiss his cheek before letting go, you’ve to babysit tonight, and you need to get showered before they come. ‘Go downstairs you, I’m going to shower. ‘ you chuckle. ‘change your plan?’ he smiles mischievously. You get your clothes and get into the shower, thinking he’s downstairs. You’re putting conditioner in your hear as you suddenly feel two arms getting around your waist from behind. ‘I told you, change your plans.’ He whispers. You wash out the conditioner before you turn around to face him, he’s chuckling sweetly, it makes you melt inside. He kisses your nose and forces you to stay where you are, although you’re already finished. Your bodies are close to each other and his fingers entangle with yours. ‘Imagine that we were staying outside, in the rain.. that would be the most amazing feeling ever, the passionate kiss in the rain.’ He says. ‘Yeah, would be amazing we’ve to try once. ‘ you smile. ‘[YN], since I’ve met you, everything is just so perfect now, I love you with whole my heart, I won’t ever leave you.. ‘ You get your arms around his waist to hug him and whisper I love you too in his ear. You secretly get out of the shower as he’s washing his hair after the hug. ‘I’ll get you after babysitting..’ he shouts. You chuckle and put your clothes on. ‘We’ll see, I’m going downstairs now, see you in a minute.’ You walk out of the bathroom and let him stay there all alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment