Saturday 14 April 2012

One Shot #98


#imagine
‘ I’m hooooooooooome!’ you hear someone saying loudly when the front door closed. You stand up and run into the arms of Liam. ‘welcome home’ you smile at him lovingly. He had been for Australia for a tour, one month long. 2 weeks long, no single message.. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t send messages, we were too busy so I could only use my phone, which is dead..’ he blushes. ‘I already thought so, typical for you.’ You chuckle. ‘But I’m home now.’ He smiles. He kisses your lips and has a mischievous grin on his face. ‘wha-?’ you ask. ‘I’ve something for you.’ He takes your hand and takes you to the car, where is suitcase is. ‘I think you should open it.’ He’s totally enjoying this, so you move your hand slowly to the suitcase. ‘it won’t bite..’ he chuckles. you find a letter on top of the clothes, your name’s on it. You take the letter and turn around. ‘Letter for me?’ he nods.

Dear [yn],
If you wanna know what the surprise is, go upstairs to the visitors sleep room. X Liam <3.

You read it out loud and take Liam’s hand before walking upstairs. You open the door and see some words, written with rose petals. ‘I love you Anna.’ Are the words that lay on the floor. ‘Anna, I love you, we’re together for at least 4 years now, and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you, would you be my wife, and marry me?’ Liam sits on one knee and you have your hands for your mouth. Tears come up in the corner of your eyes and you say yes. ‘I love you too Liam, forever.’ You hug him, tightly. He smiles sweetly at you, before kissing your lips softly. ‘but when did you do this? I was here a few days ago, and .. ‘ he lays a finger on your lips. ‘I did this yesterday, we were back early, so when you were at your work, I went inside to do this, I slept over by the others. ‘ he laughs. ‘you’re sweet, I’m glad to have you.’ You kiss his cheek and before he could do something back, you walk away teasingly. You walk into your bedroom, to get your mobile, but Liam catches you in his strong arms, pulling you down on the bed. His hands are on your wrists, above your head, as he sits on top of you. ‘I wasn’t done yet..’ he grins. He kisses your lips sweetly, before giving you the night of your life.. :’D

No comments:

Post a Comment