Thursday 5 April 2012

One Shot #87

and even for one of my other idols, i could write a one shot, omggg im so happy. :3

#imagine
You’re nervously waiting for the concert to begin. Ed Sheeran, finally he walked on stage. You enjoy his songs and sing along all the lyrics. Lego House, The A-Team, Kiss me, all of them. You look around a little and spot the back of a guy, blonde hair, and the familiar clothing, it has to be.. he turns around and see you’ve recognized him, he walks away. You follow him until he suddenly stops at a quiet place, you almost bump into him. ‘You are the REAL Niall Horan, aren’t you?’ you glance at him. ‘Yes, but keep it quiet, don’t want be recognized, I’m just watching a friend who’s performing.’ His accent is like the sun on a rainy day, it sounds like heaven in your ears. ‘I won’t ‘ you mumble. He takes your hand and you go back to your places after this weird start. You stay close at each other, now you’re not alone over here anymore, and that feels great. You look at his dance moves. You can only wish that you could dance like that. ‘Come on, dance!’ he says into your ear. ‘I can’t dance.’ you laugh. He takes your hands again and gets you into a short dance. ‘Yes you can.’ He chuckles. You blush and your face gets all red. ‘if you say so..’ you bite your lip. ‘Well, I say so, you’re a dancing flawless girl.’ His smile appears, you get weak on your knees. ‘I’m nothing next to you..’ you’re still blushing. ‘you certainly are, what’s your name?’ he asks cutely. ‘I’m [YN].’ You smile. ‘Gorgeous name, [YN]..’ he mumbles.

The concert gets to its end and you’ve to say goodbye to Niall. He puts a little note in your hand after he gave you one of his famous Horan-hugs. ‘Goodbye [YN], hope I’ll see you again!’ he says as you walk away. You look behind and smile before opening the little note. You discover his phone number, in a perfect handwriting. ‘Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. Here’s my number, so call me maybe? ;] – xx Niall. ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment