Monday 9 April 2012

One Shot #90 fanfic 2.


Harry’s GF – Celina - @chasingtommo.
Niall’s GF – Ineke - @chasinghoran
Louis’ GF – Sophie - @LouisTForever_x
Liam’s GF – Maria - @maripagarciar
Zayn’s GF – India - @1Daremylife4eva


#imagine.

Harry’s POV.
The month of touring was almost over, just one more gig! I would finally see my girlfriend Celina again, I could kiss her, I could hug her, I could talk with her for hours! I missed her so much, it’s just unreal. The other lads missed their girlfriends also, it wasn’t hard to guess. We were all exhausted. We got a month off now, a month for going home, with our families and friends. I couldn’t wait, just one more day. I did cry because I missed everyone at home, I’ve been a little sick also, that’s why I cried. Well, now I’m going to sleep, can’t wait till tomorrow!

Celina’s POV.
I was trying to get it of my mind all the time, I missed Harry so much. I did lots of things with the other girls, but it didn’t help. Tomorrow they’d come back, finally. I couldn’t stand that month! he’s asleep now, I saw his tweet. @ Harry_Styles : ‘Going to sleep now, tomorrow the last gig and then going home to my beautiful gf.x’ I changed my username to @ CELiNAx_ again, many people started to follow me. I got lots of questions and comments on my relationship with Harry, it was fun, but I also got hate, and that’s what tears me down some times. I woke up early, I didn’t know how, I knew Harry was asleep for hours already, it’s now 4 PM over there. The girls and I would fly over to get them, after the gig, we would surprise them by being in their dressing rooms. The management let us do that.

Niall’s POV.
I woke up, with the thought I’d fly home tonight after the gig. I jumped out of bed and got my clothes in my suitcase after choosing some for today. I went to wake up the others, they didn’t appreciate it, but I was hungry so I wanted to go for a breakfast. The gig was this afternoon, so we could fly back this evening. We could let our suitcases in our rooms, the management would get it. We went downstairs, and ate breakfast together, we were all very happy and talking about how we’d surprise our girls tonight while coming home. I knew they would be at the airport, but afterwards, I’d take Ineke with me for some horse riding, on one horse, so she had sit in front of me. We both like to do that.

Ineke’s POV.
Yes, yes ,yes! It finally came, Niall was finishing his tour today. I slept over at Celina’s, we went to the other girls now. We were flying over to celebrate the ending of their tour, but they didn’t know. I was excited, and laughing at Celina, she couldn’t tweet today, because we were going to fly and we wouldn’t ruin our surprise so she couldn’t tweet. We waited at Maria’s house, the other girls, India and Sophie were also there. We all had a little bag with us, and we were ready to go.

Maria’s POV.
I was happier than normal, I was jumping around all morning, India and Sophie should’ve been freaked out. Celina and Ineke were waiting outside for us, the taxi arrived and we went to the airport. We checked in and waited in the plane for leaving. We were all very excited and we chatted a lot being on the plane. It was very cozy with them all, I really enjoyed it. We arrived at their hotel rooms and put our stuff there, before going to the gig. We were allowed to see the first part, but we couldn’t stay too long.

Liam’s POV.
5 minutes before the gig starts, I’m not nervous very fast but now I am. I was so excited because I would fly back tonight, it was not normal. We went onto the stage and did our things, we sang our songs, had a great time just like every gig. I was getting more nervous while the end came closer, I couldn’t get Maria out of my head.

Louis’ POV.
I was exhausted, I wanted to go to the dressing room immediately after the gig. We had 4 more songs, so it was almost at the end. I thought about Sophie, I was missing her big time. I would just hold her in my arms right now. We sang WMYB, One thing, More than this and Grenade, I loved singing grenade. Our audience was great, singing along to every song, just brilliant. Bleh! Getting more and more nervous now..

Sophie’s POV.
I was waiting in the dressing room with a big smile, finally, after a month I’d see my lovely boyfriend, the Louis Tomlinson, I still couldn’t believe he chose me as his girlfriend. Ohgod, I hear voices.. are they coming?

India’s POV.
I heard voices in the hall, next to the dressing rooms. ‘Woow, that’s it, ended our tour.. ‘ all that kind of things, it were the boys. I was freaking out, I couldn’t stand it anymore.. just waiting now till he comes in, but they first went to talk a little, okay, I have to wait..

Zayn’s POV.
The boys and I were talking in the hall, we didn’t know anything yet, so we just talked about the performance, and going home. I heard that everyone had packed his stuff already, except me and Liam. Oops.. well, we could go back for half an hour to pack.. now going to our dressing rooms, getting ready to go home!  
-- part 5.

Sophie’s POV.
There he came, the door went open, you should’ve seen his face when he saw me. He ran over me and hugged me tightly, he had tears in his eyes. ‘I missed you so much!’ he said. I brushed his tears away and kissed him. ‘I missed you too !’ I said, pulling him in for another hug. He wouldn’t let me go for at least 5 minutes, I could see he was really happy, and that’s what makes me the happiest girl on earth.

Niall’s POV.
I was exhausted and went to my dressing room. I opened the door and looked up, I saw Ineke standing there. I froze for a moment, watching at her. I couldn’t believe it. She came over to me slowly, and I lay my hand on her cheek, it wasn’t a dream. She smiled her lovely smile. ‘I missed you Niall.’ She said when I took her in my arms. ‘I missed you too, my lovely.. I missed you too.’ I kissed her passionately, holding my arms firmly around her waist. We went to the others after a few minutes, I smiled big.

Harry’s POV.
I heard Niall’s happy screams from his room, it was next to mine. I thought he saw food or something. I went into my dressing room, looking at the ground, sighing. I didn’t notice the person standing in my room, until I heard a voice, a familiar voice. ‘Hi Harry..’ it was my wonderful lady. I walked over to her, holding her in my arms, mumbling a little. ‘how, who, wha-‘ she interrupted me and kissed me softly, like her kissed always were. I missed her so much, her smile, her kisses, her personality, she always makes people happy, even though she isn’t happy herself.. I just had her in my arms again. ‘I missed you so much hun, but how? ‘ I said, I looked in to her green eyes, it was so funny, our eyes were exactly the same, except one little black circle she had in one of her eyes, under her pupil. I hold my arms around her waist, laying my forehead onto hers. ‘We planned it with your management, we thought it would be nice, last week they confirmed we could come, here we are.’ She smiled cheeky. ‘You knew it for a week, and didn’t tell me? How did you do that?’ I laughed. ‘Ineke was with me all the time, otherwise you could have asked some things and I am so stupid, I always tell you everything.’ she gave me a little kiss, and Ineke and Niall walked in, smiling big. I hugged Ineke, Niall hugged Celina, after that, I put my arm around Celina’s back, I never wanted to let her go again.

India’s POV.
I was waiting for Zayn, I heard some shouting and things when the door suddenly opened. I saw Zayn, he was shocked seeing me, I jumped into him, hugging him and whispering I missed him. He whispered he missed me too. I started to tear up. He kissed away my tears, and hold me tight. ‘it was so boring without you, I never want to be separated from you.’ I said. ‘I think the same hun..’ he smiled. Niall, Harry, Celina and Ineke walked in and we all hugged each other. Our happy faces made the girls smile also. I saw Ineke watching sweetly at Niall, and Harry did the same at Celina. I wrapped my arms around Zayn, who pulled me near. It was all happy over here, I couldn’t believe how we were before, it didn’t looked like this.


Liam’s POV.
I walked in my dressing room at last, I heard some screaming, and I hear even crying, I didn’t thought about it actually, I was too excited for flying home. I saw Maria’s face when I walked into the room and I put one hand for my mouth. ‘How.. how did you?’ I mumbled. She kissed my cheek and hugged me. ‘we got your management so far, I’ll tell you later, come here.’ She was the happy Maria as I knew her, always happy. I kissed her for a long time, holding her body close to mine. We went to Zayn’s room, there was much noise. We all sit down there, talking with all of us. It’s very cozy. The girls told us we would fly back tomorrow, we would spend the night in this huge town. They all organized something. We were going to sit down at a bonfire which was special made for us, outside the hotel, in the huge garden. We would eat together at the bonfire, it was all organized well. I wonder who’s idea it was. I think Ineke and Celina were very good at these things.

Celina’s POV.
I was so happy seeing them all again, especially Harry of course. He wouldn’t let me go anymore, which made me smile every time. He had his arm around me, or held my hand, his fingers entangled with mine, it was all so sweet. I came with the idea for the bonfire, I love bonfires. I get them all with me, leading them to the place, it was dark already, so the people should’ve made it already, I asked them to do that. We sat around it, and Ineke prepared the huge dinner we would eat. I cuddled up with Harry, it was really cold outside. But it was fun, I had a great time.

Ineke’s POV.
Niall knew I organized the dinner, he chuckled at me, thanking me and kissing my cheek. I sat down next to Celina, who was very cold. I thought it wasn’t really cold, but that would be me. We sang some bonfire songs together, Niall saw we brought a guitar too, so he played something. The boys sang gotta be you, it sounded so cute with them all. I smiled at Niall, and he pulled an arm around me. We ate some things together, it was all organized well, I was very proud, and had a great evening.

Louis’ POV.
I cringed close to Sophie, I saw her shivering a little. It wasn’t warm outside, I had to admit that. We didn’t stay outside for hours, it was too cold, the girls had planned something for that, we went inside the hotel, and they brought us to the huge bowling area. I thought she was kidding me, she once said she was very bad at bowling. She organized this thing, all the girls did something. We played the girls vs. the boys. And I thought it would be easy, but no, wrong thought. They won!

Maria’s POV.
I was happy that we won the bowling contest against the boys, it was very funny. We thought we’d never win. I didn’t know what to do with them, so I said it would be funny to play hide and seek over our floor, in our rooms and things. I decided to seek, and the others were hiding. I found Liam first, it wasn’t hard to find him. He didn’t like to be separated, so he helped me searching the others, it was much fun, they were all together, but we couldn’t find India and Zayn..

Zayn’s POV.
I was hiding at the window with India on my lap, we closed the curtains, so they couldn’t find us. I hold my arms around her, and was staring outside, so did she. It felt so comfortable being with her again, the feeling can’t be described. As I heard them screaming for us, we went to the hall and laughed out loud that they couldn’t find us. India was tired, so were the other girls, so we all went to our rooms, going to sleep. Tomorrow we’d fly back to the UK, finally going to home. I wished everyone goodnight and kissed India goodnight when we were in bed. ‘Goodnight’ she smiled at me, and turned the lights off.
 – part 6.



Niall’s POV.
I woke up with my arms around Ineke, today we would be flying home. The weirdest thing was, that all the girls had prepared something, except for India.. well, she would’ve joined one of the others maybe. I woke Ineke up and we took a shower before we went out of our room and eating breakfast with the others. After we had breakfast, we left to the airport for the long flight home. I sat next to Ineke of course, she was talking to Celina, who sat next to her with Harry’s arm around her. I listened some music, I didn’t like flying.

Maria’s POV.
I sat next to Liam and India in the plane, we had fun by kicking the chairs in front of us, those where Louis, Celina and Ineke sat on. We were just messing around, it was fun getting them all to home, I would do lots of things with Liam. He told me he wanted to surprise me the night he would come home, he still want to do that. We arrived at the airport, it wasn’t really busy, nobody knew we would fly this early. We got to our complex, the huge complex where we all lived together. The first thing we did, is laying down on our bed. ‘feels good to be home.’ Liam says. ‘Yeah, indeed.’ I crawled close to him, my arm around his waist and your head on his chest. He has one of his arms under his head and he strokes your cheek. ‘Could stay like this forever you know..’ I mumbled, and he kissed my head cutely, agreeing with me.

Celina’s POV.
Harry and I sat down to talk a little in the huge garden. We sat down under the largest tree, talking along while I sat on his lap. He stroke my hair the whole time, whispering cute things in my ear. We lay down in the grass, watching the clouds, laughing a lot. I missed these times, being alone with him, it was a long time ago since you did something together. ‘I missed times like these.’ I said. I felt he was nodding, his head was on mine, his arms pushed me against him softly, making me comfortable.

India’s POV.
I whispered to Zayn in the plane that I wanted to organize a little party to celebrate they were back, with their families of course. He wanted to help me and I was glad he was so sweet to help. I called everyone when we got home and they all wanted to come, the others were all doing something else ; Liam and Maria were in their bedroom watching a movie or something, Celina and Harry were in the garden, being love birds. Niall and Ineke were out of the house and Sophie and Louis were shopping together and won’t be home that early. Zayn bought the drinks and things, while I was preparing everything, the music, balloons, that kind of stuff. The families were arriving also and all the others came in short after everyone was there. It was a huge surprise for them, and they all thanked me and Zayn. I was glad I could do organize this party, it was worth it.

Louis’ POV.
I went shopping with Sophie in the city, just because we wanted to something, we didn’t buy that much, we went to starbucks and had a drink. When we came home I saw my little sister, my mum and the rest of the family, I hugged them all, I was so happy to see them after all that time. Sophie hadn’t met my sister, so I introduced her to them, and they were all very nice to each other, of course she met my mum, my mum visited us when we were on tour. I was so happy whole evening with Sophie and my family. It couldn’t be better.

Zayn’s POV.
I was glad India asked me to help with the party, it all went out well and I was very proud of her. It was also easier to be with her, I loved spending time with her, I had to do that a lot in this month. I saw my sisters and my parents again also, I was very happy to see them, I missed them so much. India met my parents for the first time, they seemed to like her, I hoped so, because I really want to spent the rest of my life with her.

Ineke’s POV.
Niall and I went out for horse riding, of course Niall got me in front of him, he hired just one horse. I giggled before getting up, he was leading and we walked through the forest just out of town. We came back and Niall saw his family, he introduced me to his parents and his brother, they were all very nice for me. We danced a little, on the slow songs. It was all perfect, I thanked India for everything, I was one of the happiest girls alive.

Sophie’s POV.
The party got to his end and when everybody left, we were cleaning up a bit, of course we all did something, we didn’t want India and Zayn to do it on their own. When we were done I took Louis with me to our room, we sat down in bed and talked for hours, we shared some kisses before we went to sleep. His arms were around me, I felt very comfortable, sleeping in our own bed.

Liam’s POV.
I was in bed, without my shirt, only some comfortable trousers to sleep in. Maria walked over and she went to bed also, cringing close to me, laying against my naked chest. I couldn’t sleep, so I watched her angelic face, she was so cute when she was asleep. She was happier than ever before this evening, it was so funny to see, she’s always happy though. That’s what I liked a lot, she always made me feel happy too, even when there was something horrible. I fell asleep with her in my mind.

Harry’s POV.
Celina and I went to sleep at last, we first watched a movie together, snuggled up on the couch together. It was cold so we got us some blankets and I was cracking her a little, throwing popcorn at her the time. When we went to bed at 3 am, I kissed her passionately and gave her a bear hug. She lay in my arms, and fell asleep soon, but I didn’t. I mumbled in myself a little, I woke her up but I didn’t mean to. ‘Hey, can’t you sleep?’ she asked sweetly, turning around so she could face me. ‘No, sorry I woke you up. ‘ she kissed my lips and hummed a song, it made me much sleepier, and I feel asleep with my arms around her. She cringed closer to me and fell asleep short after me.
 – part 7.


Louis’ POV.
We woke up early so we had the whole day to do something with us all. We decided to go for a swim in the pool near London. I had breakfast with Sophie because we were the first who were awake, we didn’t talk much, we were both very tired. The others came in while we were eating, and joined us, one by one. We went upstairs to get our stuff ready, and watched TV because Zayn and India were the last who woke up, and were very slow. When we finally left our house and went to the pool, we were messing around in the car, and our management made the pool for us alone, so there won’t be fans freaking out and asking for signatures and pictures. I was glad they did that, I didn’t want to share my beautiful Sophie with other guys who would look at her. I thought that with an evil face, yes.

Maria’s POV.
I went in the huge pool, Liam and the other boys were searching for some ‘toys.’ Of course they were, it’s definitely something for them to do that. The girls and I were just swimming to the other side, so they couldn’t do us anything with the things they had found. We just talked a little and laughed a lot. The boys had found some huge things to sit on, and they asked us to join. Harry, Celina, Ineke and Niall at one of them, Louis, Sophie, Liam and I on one, and India and Zayn on the last one. The boys screamed that the first one who felt off, had to get a punishment, it wasn’t really a punishment, just something embarrassing.

Zayn’s POV.
I started to move towards Louis and the others on their sit places. I  pushed them away, so they would fall off, and Louis and Sophie fell together. ‘HAHA! Punishment!’ everyone screamed. We let them tell a secret they had together, not something worse, just something we didn’t know. Well, they told us and we went on, we did a ‘war’ between the different ones, and it was a lot of fun. I’m glad I could swim now, because otherwise I couldn’t join this. Everyone except Celina and Harry fell off, I don’t know how they did that, but they knew how to stay at that thing.

Ineke’s POV.
I had much fun with swimming with the others, I fell off twice, but Celina didn’t, even when I tried to push her off, she didn’t, and I fell instead. Niall jumped after me, and helped me on again. He was getting hungry, so were the others and me. We got some food and talked for an hour or something, because you’re not allowed to swim for at least half an hour as you eat something.

India’s POV.
Zayn and I were the first one who went onto the huge thing we got again. We sat close to each other, talking a bit, we didn’t talk much last night, when we got the party. We talked about his tour and what I did when he wasn’t here. It felt comfortable to talk to him, I could really say everything, like always. When Louis and Harry let us fall off, I splashed a lot of water in their face, laughing softly. Can’t believe they had to do that.

Harry’s POV.
Celina and I went out of the pool after I got Zayn and India in the water again, with Louis’ help. We sat at the edge and I had my arms around her. she didn’t like swimming at all, so it was a miracle we got her with us. She rested her head on my shoulder watching the others. Ineke and Niall joined us, sitting at the edge. They were getting tired a little, they didn’t sleep that much last night. I went back in the water and leant against the edge, standing with her behind me. She got her hand through my hair and said that I could swim, but I didn’t want to, I liked being with her, no matter what we do.

Sophie’s POV.
The others were getting tired, so we left the pool, going to Nando’s. We all ate together, laughing and talking with all of us, it was all so cozy! But it was also the last day of this week we would be together, we would all go with our boyfriends to their homes, meeting their parents a little more. I knew Jay, Louis’ mom, already, and I met his sisters yesterday. They all look like each other, Felicité, Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe. I was excited spending time with them all, but I knew it would be great.

Liam’s POV.
I decided to walk home together with Maria, it wasn’t far from Nando’s to our complex. I held her hand and talked to her like never before. She would love to meet my sisters, I think. She didn’t met them yesterday, because they couldn’t come. Tomorrow we’d go to my hometown, spending time with my family. I think it’ll be great, I know my parents will like her. We all watched a movie together, cuddling up at the couch, eating lots of popcorn, and drink some coke and stuff. We stayed up all night.

Celina’s POV.
I couldn’t held my eyes open at 3 am, so I decided to go to sleep, the others would stay up all night, I wished them luck and gave them all a hug, Harry and I were the first who would leave tomorrow. I kissed Harry’s soft lips and walked upstairs, brushing my teeth and putting my pajamas on. I went to sleep fast, dreaming about tomorrow.

Niall’s POV.
Everyone got tired when we came closer to the morning. Everyone went to sleep at 4.30 am, we all hugged goodbye, I wouldn’t see them anymore, Harry would leave as first, then we, at 9 am. I kissed Ineke goodnight after we brushed our teeth and put on our pajamas. Finally spending time with my family again. That was the last thing I thought about before falling asleep.

-- part 8. :] 

part 9 - 12 will be posted as #100 x

No comments:

Post a Comment