Thursday 5 April 2012

One Shot #85


#imagine.
You’ve been lying in the grass of a lovely meadow all afternoon together with Harry. You were giggling and saying which shapes the clouds have. ‘That one definitely looks like a sheep!’ you laugh. He rolls on top of you and kisses your neck, than your cheek, ending his lips on yours, holding himself up on his strong arms. ‘What do you see now?’ he chuckles. ‘Well, I see a flawless boy, hanging over me, and I love that boy very much.’ you lay your arms around his waist. ‘Well, I see the most beautiful, most gorgeous, most flawless girl on earth, I love her very much too.’ He kisses you shortly. He rolls over next to you again, and you lay your head on his chest. After some more hours just laying there together, it’s getting late, and the sun goes down. ‘Come hun, we’ll go home, it’s getting late.’ He says, helping you to stand up. ‘This day was great. We’ve to do this much more.’ You smile. ‘Indeed hun, we have to.’ He takes your hand as you walk home. You kiss him sweetly before getting inside, he brought you home. He walks away, and calls you before going to bed.
‘Tomorrow same time?’ he chuckles.
‘I’d like that.. ‘ you say.
‘Well, I’ll see you tomorrow, I love you, very much, goodnight love. I hope you’ll have sweet dreams.’
‘Aw, I hope you sleep well too, goodnight babe, I’ll blow a kiss.’ You giggle and you hang up.
You go to sleep to see Harry again in your dreams. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment