Thursday 5 April 2012

One Shot #86


#imagine
‘Don’t listen to them, you know how crazy they are.’ Niall chuckles at you. ‘I know, easy, I don’t ‘ you laugh. You’re with the lads, Danielle and Eleanor on tour, in the tour bus. The boys are telling stories but they’re not true, now they were about to tell one about Niall, that we would ever cheated on a girl, which is totally unbelievable because they told me that we would never do that. I sat on Niall’s lap with our fingers entwined. I laughed at them. ‘You know you won’t scare me right? You told me about Niall, you first also protected him, you won’t make me believe that rubbish. Nice try. Fail to you ma friends. ‘ you grin. ‘Ah damn, too bad. And it’s true, we know that Niall gives up the world only for his girl. He’s really a good guy.’ Louis says. ‘Hey guys, I’m going outside, and kidnap [YN] with me. See ya guys later.’ Niall pushes me of his lap carefully and I walk outside, where takes my hand. ‘Kidnap me? You also could ask if I would go with you?’ you chuckle. He grins and start to walk into the city. ‘Where are we going Niall?’ you ask as he leads you through the city. ‘I’ve no idea, I just want you for myself.’ He smiles. ‘you’re lovely.’ You stop walking and take both his hands, looking into his clear blue eyes. ‘I love you.’ You smile. ‘I love you too, my love.’ his accent is so cute, it makes you melt inside. He kisses your lips cutely and you walk towards a little bench and sit down. ‘The weather is beautiful, I’m here with my love, the birds are singing.. is this a dream?’ Niall asks while watching you cutely. ‘No, it’s definitely not a dream. But it looks like one, I’ve to commit. ‘ you smile. ‘I love your smile, it’s makes the sun shine even brighter.’ His hand makes his way to your cheek, stroking it sweetly. You get a shiver going down your spine. ‘cold?’ he asks surprised. ‘No, every time you touch me, I just feel so great, it makes me shiver a little.’ You blush. ‘You’re so cute.’ He smiles happily and looks into your eyes. ‘I’d never want to be without you anymore.’ He says before kissing you for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment