Wednesday 4 April 2012

One Shot #83

Harry one shot, about a dream i had, i could make it into a one shot, haha! :3


#imagine
You’re lying in bed, asleep until you feel two hands crawling over your back, sweetly tickling your skin. You slowly open your eyes while your lovely boyfriend Harry pushes his lips into your neck, kissing it softly. ‘Good morning sunshine.’ He whispers. You turn around and look at his face. ‘this isn’t a good morning.. you’ve to leave today.’ You say with a serious face. He smiles at you. ‘yeah, but we still have our morning hun, so the morning isn’t bad.’ He kisses your lips, you know it’ll be one of the last for a little while. You get your arms around him and stare into his lovely green eyes. He gets you closer and you bury your face into his chest. ‘How am I supposed to survive without mornings like these?’ you chuckle. ‘Well, I was just about asking the same..’ he smiles. ‘I’m going to miss you so much..’ you sigh. He kisses your head. ‘I’ll miss you too, I’m going to try to get the management so friendly that you could join us, so we won’t have to be apart.’ You climb on top of him so you can hug. His curls tickle your cheek, it makes you giggle a little. You get out of bed, picking some clothes. You put them on before walking downstairs. You promised to make breakfast today so you’re preparing something now. As Harry has packed his suitcase and get downstairs, you eat together before cuddling on the couch. ‘I don’t want to leave.’ He says. You’ve to go to the airport now, there won’t be much fans, they don’t know Harry’s over here. ‘I’ll go with you to the airport.’ Your eyes get teary. You walk hand in hand, the airport is near your house. You wait for his flight to get called. He has his arms around your waist, yours are around his neck. ‘I’ll call you when I’m arrived, we’ll text, I try to get on skype, even though there won’t be much time. ‘ he says, he has also tears now. ‘Alright, can’t wait to see you again after you’ve left. I’ll miss you.’ You kiss his lips, your tears make it taste a bit salty, but who cares? You won’t see him for a month! You hug one more time, very tightly, before you say ‘Go, you’ve to catch your flight.’ And he walks away. He looks over his shoulder, and you wave before walking home.

Last 3 weeks were hard, none of your friends could come over, they all had work. Of course you had too, but you work half days, so you had nothing to do. You start your laptop, and get a text. ‘Come online at  skype. H x.’ you smile and start skype. You see his wonderful face on your screen and start to smile with tears in your eyes.
‘Hey babe, how are you?’ He smiles.
‘I’m fine, how’s your tour?!’ you ask.
‘It’s good, but I miss you here.. can you get your stuff and go to the airport in one hour?’ He grins mischievously.
‘How, wha-?’ you mumble.
‘You can spend the last week with me, I told the management that I couldn’t concentrate, I miss you way too much, they agreed today!’ His warm voice sounds in your ears, you get a huge smile on your face.
‘But how can I get there, I’ve no ticket.’ I said.
‘Everything’s done already, just ask there, they’ll help you, it’s on my name.’
‘Okay, I see you soon then? I love you!’ you blow a kiss towards the webcam.
‘love you too, can’t wait to have you in my arms again.’
You close your laptop and run upstairs, packing some stuff. You don’t take a lot with you, just some clothes and things you need. You hurry to the airport because you can’t believe it. You ask about your flight, and one of the employers brings you to your plane, nice people over there. You’re bored while flying so you put on some music. ‘Ladies and gentlemen, we arrive in 5 minutes.’ You hear and get a huge smile on your face. In less than ten minutes, you’ll see Harry again, finally! As you get out of the plane, you hear much of screaming, Harry was waiting for you, and of course there were much of fans. You see him running towards you, you let fall your bags and hug him. ‘Finally you’re here.’ He whispers in your ear. He strokes your hair sweetly before you both let go. ‘I missed you. ‘ you say. His arms lay around your waist as he leans in and kisses you gently. ‘I missed you too.’ You hear the fans ‘aw’-ing and you take your 2 little bags, one backpack and one other, and walk with Harry hand in hand. ‘Is that your girlfriend Harry?’ you hear most of the girls screaming. He smiles his lovely smile and says yes. You get your bags in his room and he kisses your cheek. ‘we’ve a little interview tonight, with livestream, they don’t want me to get out of concentrate because you’re here. ‘ he chuckles. ‘you can stay here and watch with my laptop. You can also go to sleep if you’re tired.’ He holds you close, laying his forehead on yours. ‘I’ll watch you, and also check my twitter, you know why.’ You smile and watch his eyes. ‘I’ve to go now, laptop in over there, see you later hun.’ He kisses you one more time before walking out of the room. The other boys were at the exit of the hotel already, waiting for him. You take the laptop and sit down on the comfortable bed. You open the laptop and see a little note. ‘The password is your name and our date. I love you x.’ you smile, he’s such a cute boy. You tune in for the livestream and log in to twitter. I see my followers, this morning it only were 312 people, now 4390 ! I check my mentions and interactions. ‘You and Harry are so cute!’ all kind of those reactions. You hear the interviewer asking the well-known question. ‘Do any of you have a girlfriend?’ you watch and see Harry smiling. He raises his hand, so do Louis and Liam. ‘still Eleanor and Danielle? ‘ Louis and Liam smile and nod. ‘What about you Harry, tell us.’ The interviewer watches him. ‘Yeah, it’s since 2 months now, and I’m surprised no one spotted it. Her name’s [YN], she’s lovely! But don’t hate on her, she doesn’t deserve that, and I don’t want to see her unhappy.’ You smile. He did make it official for the whole world, everyone could watch it. You see your twitter, again much and much new followers. Harry came home after the interview was done. You just got something to drink which you had left in your bag. ‘Hey lovely.’ He smiles big. ‘Hey Haz, it was so sweet.’ You walk over to him and kiss him. He laughs. ‘They needed to know, you’re my world.’ He kisses your forehead and takes you to the bed, where you both sit down. ‘I hope I won’t receive hate, but now everyone’s really sweet.’  You smile. ‘You won’t, otherwise I will say something on it, they shouldn’t hate you, you’re very sweet.’ He scrolls a little through your mentions. ‘Hey, watch, a few people took pics today.’ He shows one of the pictures. ‘You look cute on it.’ He chuckles. ‘No I don’t. you do.’ You sit down on his lap and close the laptop.  ‘Finally back with you.’ You smile. He turns you around. ‘Yeah, finally.’ He kisses you sweetly and strokes your cheek before going to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment