Friday 27 April 2012

#102 the special goodbye to some of my friends :)

i went to Paris for a schooltrip and i wrote a special goodbye for some of the girls i talk to on twitter.


Dear Lucy, Abbie, Fatima, Samar, Janina and Evie,

I’m leaving in a few hours..  because I can.  I’m here to say goodbye.. so..
GOODBYE.

That  is something you could expect.
Okay, I didn’t mean that, I think it’s too bad that I can’t talk a lot on twitter to you, cause you mean a lot to me, it’s a special thing we have, it’s like I have known you for years. Haha.

I’m going to miss you all so so so so so much!! I’ll take as many pictures as I can, till my arms fall off! I just want to talk to you all, but I can’t.. except at night! 
I’ll try to get WiFi over there, but I can’t promise anything #lecry.

Here’s something especially for you..
Oh yes, you saw this one coming, don’t you?

#imagine
Here we are, Abbie, Lucy, Evie, Fatima, Samar, Janina and me, at the train station. I’m going to Paris, but I don’t want to, I am away for four days, missing all my friends! ‘How do I have to deal without you guys?’ I said, hugging them one by one. ‘We’ll call and text, or tweet, you’re just away for 4 days.. easy, you’ll survive.’ Lucy laughed. I smiled at them. I looked behind them and I saw 5 boys in the middle of all the press. ‘1D!’ I said, shocked. The boys came over to us and I saw all the girls grin widely. ‘Hey, you’re Celina?’ Louis started. I nodded and the girls started to giggle. ‘we’re here to say goodbye to you.. these girls said you would like that, and we had nothing to do, so we thought, we’ll do and say goodbye to a beautiful lady.’ He smiled and took my hand. I blushed and saw the other girls talking to the others. My train arrived and I gave them all one last hug. ‘You guys are the best ever..’ I said before getting my suitcase and taking place in the train, they waved me goodbye and I had a tear streaming, it was all so beautiful. I waved one more time before I was gone. Paris, here I come!

Okay, it’s rubbish! Hahaha.

For one more time, I’m going to miss you like hell! You need to tell me everything when I’m back, and if you don’t, I’m not afraid to kill! Haha, joking, I love you all.

Talk to you soon lovelies..

Big kiss and a massive virtual hug from your annoying Dutch tweet-a-holic Celina. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment