Monday 9 April 2012

One Shot #94


#imagine
You’ve had a fight with your best friend Harry, and your boyfriend Louis tries everything to make it right. ‘Hun, seriously, you know he didn’t mean it, please talk it through.. I beg you.’ Louis has tears in his eyes as you both sit on your bed. ‘I will.. I don’t like fighting neither. And I don’t want you to suffer because of it.’ You’re also having tears, and kiss his cheek. Louis gets a call. ‘I’ve to answer it, be right back.’ He strokes your chin before walking to the hall and calling. He comes in again, he has a shocking face. ‘H-h-harry.. he had an a-a-acci..’ Louis cries silently. You run over him, pulling him into a hug. ‘It’ll be alright, I know that. Come, we’ll go to the hospital.’ You take his hand and lead him to the car. You drive to the hospital, and when you walk in you search for the other boys. ‘how is he doing?’ you say, squeezing in Louis’ hand. ‘He’s fine, only some broken ribs, and a concussion. ‘ they say. ‘Can we go in?’ you ask. ‘Yeah, I think he’s asleep, we just visited him, we were going home now.’ Zayn says. ‘Okay, well, if Louis wants to stay here as long as he’s here, I’ll stay with him, I’ll tell you everything. ‘ you say, they nod friendly before walking away. ‘Come hun.’ You take his hand, walking into the room where Harry is. You see him laying on the bed, he has a cut above his eyebrow and his face is quite white. ‘Hey Haz..’ you whisper. You lay your hand on his cheek, watching at him. Louis walks over to the other side, crying silently. ‘How could this happen Harry? ‘ he asks, as Harry has his eyes open. ‘I don’t know Lou, but I’ll be alright, no worry bro.’  he smiles lightly. ‘I hope so.. I’m going to get some tea, will be right back, okay?’ Louis says before walking out. Harry turns his head to you. ‘Harry, I’m so sorry about the fight, I don’t want to fight with you, you’re my best friend..’ he takes your hand and squeezes it sweetly. ‘don’t worry, I’m not mad, and I’m glad you think the same about it.’ You tear up. ‘I was so afraid, just like Louis..’ you say. ‘Easy, I’m alright.’ Louis walks in again, and smiles as he sees Harry’s holding your hand. ‘no more fight?’ he mumbles sweetly as he stands next to you. ‘No, like I told you, I don’t like you two unhappy, our friendships are really everything to me. It’s hard to see Harry like this, to see you in tears.’ Tears stream down your face. ‘I just love you guys.’ You look into Louis’ eyes. ‘I love you too, as my friend, and as my love.’ Louis kisses your head. ‘Yeah, you’re my buddy.’ Harry smiles. ‘Go to sleep Harry, you’re tired, I can see it.’ You say. You kiss his cheek before you stand up. ‘Louis, do we stay here, or are we going home?’ you ask. ‘Harry, what do you want? We can come back tomorrow, you’ll be coming home by then I think..’ Harry nods, and falls asleep. You drive home and get to sleep together with Louis. ‘Everything will be alright love, I know it.’ You say to him, you kiss him goodnight before turning the lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment