Wednesday 4 April 2012

One Shot #84


#imagine
You’re asleep in your bed with Zayn next to you.
END.

Okay, i was joking.

Zayn’s still asleep when you wake up. You think what you can do to wake him up. You don’t want to be mean, so you choose for tickling. You start to tickle him, sitting on your knees next to him. He almost falls out of bed when you’re tickling. ‘Stop it.’ He says sleepy. ‘Good morning sunshine!’ you smile happily. You sit down on his belly and kiss him quickly. ‘come on, you know what we’re going to do today.’ You stand up next to the bed, and poke him till he get up also. ‘ah, stop it, I’m coming already.’ He says. He wraps his arms around you and kisses you sweetly. ‘oh yeah, we’re going to my parents.’ He chuckles.
There we were, standing for his parents’ house. He took my hand and rang the doorbell. ‘Hey you guys!’ Zayn’s mum opens the door and hugs you both. ‘I finally got to met you, so nice to meet you!’ she says, smiling lovingly at you. ‘Nice to meet you too miss. ‘ you say, blushing a little. You get inside and have a talk to get to know everyone a little. His sisters are very kind to you and you see Zayn’s very happy that they like you. You got dinner together, the best food ever cooked! You say goodbye after the lovely dinner, Zayn smiles as you walk to your own house. ‘They like you. ‘ he chuckles. ‘Really? Glad to hear that.. haha.’ You answer. He stops and takes both your hands. ‘[YN], you’re awesome. I love you, you’re just yourself, and that’s so adorable. I know you can be as crazy as hell, but I don’t mind at all, I love being crazy with you, I love being silent with you, I just love being with you, and I don’t ever want to be without you anymore, I won’t stand it.’ He looks deeply into your eyes. You smile. ‘That are the sweetest things I’ve ever heard Zayn.. I love you too.. a lot.’ You kiss him sweetly. He wraps his hands around your waist and smiles. ‘I’m glad to have you.’ He says. You lay your arms around his neck. ‘I’m glad even more.’ You kiss him again and walk home, spending the night together on your favorite way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment