Saturday 28 April 2012

One Shot #106


#imagine
Your parents are very mad at you. Screaming, yelling, everything comes around. ‘sometimes I wish you weren’t even born!’ your dad yelled, hitting you on your arm, it hurts very bad. That was it. You run out of the house, he had never hit anyone before, why did he do that? you listen some music and sing along, who cares? You don’t watch out for anyone or anything.

-
Meanwhile,
‘what did we do? Will she come back? Is she alright? ‘ your mum has her hands in her hair. ‘I’m going to call Harry, maybe she’s there.’ She runs over to the phone and rings Harry.
‘hello, Harry speaking.’
‘hello, with [YN]’s mum, we just had a fight with her, and she ran out of the house, is she with you? ‘ she says rapidly.
‘no, but I’ll go and search for her, how could you? I know where she is. ‘ Harry says, a little panicked.
‘please call me when you found her..’ she begs.
‘I’m not doing this for you, you don’t how she can be when she’s mad, she can let her kill herself! Thinking it’s all her fault, I’m gone. Bye. ‘

-
You sit down at your favorite place, hoping no one will find you. You cry, putting your music even louder, your headphones almost explode. You think about things, getting hit by a car? Too obvious. Falling out of a high tree? I wouldn’t dare.. you just climb into one, and see a curly haired boy standing underneath the tree when you’re halfway up. ‘[YN], come back down, don’t go further.’ You look down. ‘I’m never coming down, I don’t dare.’ You widen your eyes. Harry climbs into the tree, putting himself up easily. You both sit down there, talking about what happened, you tell everything, crying silently. ‘He’s not even allowed to hit you, what are you going to do? You can sleep at mine for as long as you want to.. ‘ he smiles his lovely smile. ‘I’d love to, maybe a few days rest is what’s necessary. ‘ he strokes your cheek. ‘yeah, have some rest.’ You climb out the tree together, Harry’s very protective with helping you out. You take his hands when you stand on the ground again. he kisses your cheek. ‘everything’s gonna be alright.’ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment