Friday 27 April 2012

One Shot #105


#imagine
Niall has planned the whole day, it’s your 5th anniversary, you woke up in his arms, he kissed you sweetly and took you out for breakfast. ‘Can’t believe it’s already 5 years with you, just so fast! ‘ you say, smiling. ‘Yeah, indeed, unbelievable, but I enjoyed these 5 years, and we’ll be together forever!’ Niall leans in to kiss you. ‘I’ve planned some other things for today.. if you want to join me of course!’ He reach his hand for yours, you take it as sign you’ll join him. ‘Come with me, my princess.’ He chuckles and leads you towards his ‘plan.’ ‘A horse?’ you ask. ‘Yeah, I’m going to take you for a long horse ride. One horse. You and me. ‘ he looks into your eyes and smiles. You walk over to the horse and he helps you up, and sitting behind you after that. You go through a huge meadow, with a lot of colorful flowers. Niall’s leading the horse, so his arms are half around your waist, holding the reins. You’ve a long and lovely talk with Niall, while riding in the huge meadow. At the end of the meadow you see the other boys standing, and a guy with a guitar. You both get of the horse, and he takes you to them, laughing. The guy with the guitar starts to play, they sing one thing, and all smile sweetly. Niall holds your hand tight and after the song, he opens a little box, which he had in his pocket, and goes on one knee. ‘Dear [YN], I love you, and after these 5 years, I’d love to ask you, if you want to spend your whole life with me, I’d love to, will you marry me?’ you look shocked, you didn’t expect this. ‘Yeah Niall, I want to marry you. ‘ you smile, but have tears because it’s all so beautiful. The other boys start to clap their hands as Niall puts the ring on your finger before kissing you sweetly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment