Saturday 14 April 2012

One Shot #99


#imagine
You’ve been dumped by your boyfriend. You walk on the streets, listening ‘Somebody who loves me’ by Jeronimo out loud, and tears are in your eyes. You almost bumped into a extreme gorgeous guy. ‘Hey, are you alright?’ he asks friendly, you only watch him. ‘okay, dumb question.. what’s wrong? ‘ you still don’t say anything, why does he want to know that? You don’t even know him. ‘You can tell me, I listen carefully..’ he says. He takes your hand and leads you to a bench further in the street. ‘Come on, tell me.’ He looks at you with his beautiful brown eyes. You sigh and start to tell him what happened. ‘Aw.. he really did that rude? I can’t believe that guys can be so disrespectful.. ‘ he comforts you by stroking your back sweetly. ‘I should’ve known he would do something like that, he wasn’t very nice the last time, he changed. I’m [YN] by the way..’ you blush, you didn’t even introduce yourself. ‘I’m Zayn.’ He chuckles. ‘Wanna join me to my house? Drinking something? You’ve listened to my story..’ you ask. ‘Yeah, alright.’ he smiles and you walk over to your house. You get a drink for you both and he sits down at the couch. You talk for hours until he suddenly crashed his lips onto yours. You lay your hand in his cheek instinctively and kiss for a quite long time. You smile sweetly at him before kissing him again, and you totally forget about what happened before. ‘I like you [YN], I really do.’ He whispers. ‘I like you too, definitely. ‘ you chuckle. ‘Can I have your number? Maybe we can do on a date some time?’ he blushes lightly. ‘Yeah, of course. You can call me any time. ‘ he stands up to leave your house. You hug before he walks out of your front door. ‘Bye lovely Jane.’ He waves just before you close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment