Wednesday 11 April 2012

One Shot #95


#imagine
After Niall apologized a million times, crying because of he thought he couldn’t make it right, he really does everything for you now. ‘Niall, it’s fine, you don’t have to do those things.’ You said every time he did very nice. ‘I feel like I need to, I let you down, and have to prove myself.’ He answered. You take a walk with him, talking a bit and convincing he doesn’t have to do everything.

You sit down at the bench in the park. You place yourself close to Niall, laying your head to his chest. ‘just be yourself, that’s enough Niall, I don’t need something extra.’ You whisper. ‘I feel like I need to, I..’ you interrupt him by crashing your lips on his. The kiss is sweet and intensive. ‘you’ve been forgiven since you said sorry, now stop being this toooooo sweet boy.’ You laugh. I love you hunnybunny.’ Niall says sweetly. ‘I love you too.’ You say. You sit as love birds in the park for hours, no fights, no drama, just love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment