Friday 27 April 2012

#104


#imagine
I was walking around the warm summer sun of London. I was on a 3 week holiday and I just arrived, looking around a little. I had seen the Big Ben already, and went into the London Eye. I had seen some hot guys walking down the streets, but I didn’t pay any attention, I think they all have girlfriends. I walked over to the shopping street and there were the boys again, I passed them and I felt their eyes burning in my back. They started to walk a bit faster, walking besides me. one of them, the one I liked the most, said hi with his lovely voice. I melted inside before I could even answer. ‘hi. ‘ I replied. ‘so, you’re here on a holiday? Or do you live here?’ he asks. ‘I’m on a holiday, I live in Holland. ‘ I smile. ‘aah, lovely accents, I loved it there!’ he said. The other boys walked slower again so it was just us. ‘what’s your name?’ he was asking a lot of things about me. ‘I’m [YN].. and I know you, you look so familiar. ‘ I look at him. ‘Yeah, I’m in a pretty famous band.. One Direction.’ He smiles shyly. ‘Yeah, I know.’ I chuckle. We walk a bit until it’s getting darker, so I asked him the way to the hotel where I’m staying, he wants to bring me there. ‘I know where it is, and I don’t want you to get lost while it’s getting dark already.’ He’s a caring person, and just a nice person. I asked him to get a drink inside my hotel room and he agreed. I got us a coke and a fanta. I talked with him a little, it was cozy. ‘well, I’ve to go now, the boys probably think where I am. ‘ he chuckled. I stood up and helped him standing up also. ‘Thanks for leading me around and bringing me back here.’ I smiled. ‘you’re welcome beautiful, you can come around if you want, the matrix complex, if you can find it.’ He smiles and kisses my cheek before getting out. I blushed and waved him goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment