Monday 30 April 2012

One Shot #107


#imagine
You and Harry just started dating and it goes really well. He promised to learn you how you have to skateboard and you promised to learn him how to skate.
‘C’mon, you need to put them on also, or I won’t do it!  He said, protesting because you held on your shoes and he puts his skates on. ‘I’ve to learn you how to skate first.’ You laugh. You take both his hands as he stands on his skates, he’s even taller now, it’s very funny. ‘let your left skate roll till here, and then your right till there. ‘ you walked a few steps behind and he started to do what you said. He puts his arms around your waist to stop. ‘easy, I’ll just keep doing that.’ he smiles. I walked a bit away, in the middle of the street so he has to get off the edge of the steps. ‘go then, you’ll fall. ‘ you chuckled. He gets of the steps easily skating to you, stopping with turning 180 degrees. ‘how.. what?’ you said. ‘I know how to skate, of course I know, but it’s just funny to have as a teacher. ‘ he chuckles. ‘that’s mean Styles!’ you pout. ‘I know, can I make it right with this?’ he suddenly crashes his lips on yours, letting his arms around your waist. He pulls away if some people start to annoy you by putting their climax on. ‘put your skates on!’ he laughs. You walk over and put on your skates and lead him to a huge round area to skate. ‘don’t go in there, you’ll get lost.’ He gets a mischievous smile on his face. ‘you’re not going to try, I did and I got lost.’ He starts to laugh. ‘but you know it now?’ he asks. ‘yeah, but I’m not going to get you if you get lost. ‘ you chuckle. You skate away from him, laughing sweetly. He follows you and tries to reach for your hand. You’ve a magical afternoon, skating hand in hand. ‘tomorrow I’ll learn you skateboarding…’  

No comments:

Post a Comment