Tuesday 1 May 2012

Part 12 of the fanfic, as promised!


Cliona’s POV.
We. Are. In. Paris. Woow. I’ll explain what happened last days ; We were all back in the house and the boys said they wanted to do something with all of us. Louis screamed that he wanted to Disneyland and to the Eiffel tower. The boys said it would be a good idea, but we said it was too expensive so we tried to think about something else. We failed and the boys planned our trip and before we could even know, we were in Paris.

Niall and I shared a room, we hadn’t chosen a expensive hotel, because we wouldn’t agree. We chose hotel Antona, it was nice there, but the elevator was scary and the ceiling could fall down every minute. ‘2 rooms for 4 persons, and 1 for 2. Celina and I have the two persons room!’ Louis yelled immediately. ‘grr, right!’ I said, I wanted it with Niall.. but he was first. ‘Liam, you, Anna, Cliona and me on a room?’ Niall smiled. ‘Yeah, if they want to.’ He said. I nodded and Anna nodded also. We had a beautiful sight on the balcony. ‘We said that we would be in the lobby at 4 o’clock, we got an hour and a half, shall we sit down here? ‘ Niall said to me, taking a chair outside. He sat down and pulled me on his lap. We sat there until it was time, just talking and laughing in the sun.

Celina’s POV.
I couldn’t believe I was in Paris again. I’ve had to school trip to there, and it was beautiful! We only had a longer time here than I had then, so we wouldn’t have to walk that much in one day. We would go to the Eiffel tower first, it would be dark when we arrive there so it would be totally awesome. I held Louis hand as we walked from the metro station to the Eiffel tower. It was even more awesome to see it with him, in the dark. We went to the little park behind it and sat down in the grass. ‘Want to take pictures?’ he asked me. I nodded. ‘would be awesome.’ I said. He helped me up and we asked one of the others to make some pictures. One just standing close to each other with the Eiffel tower behind us, and one kissing.. that was weird.. actually. But it was a nice picture I saw. ‘What are we going to do tomorrow peepz? ‘  I heard Niall ask. ‘I don’t know, I know the nice things to see in this city, but it’s so random! But I know what to do tonight, if you want to see a bit of Paris! A boat trip, on the Seine, it seems to be pretty nice!’ I smiled. ‘good idea, we’ll see what we do tomorrow then. ‘ they said.

Harry’s POV.
I must say ; the boat trip wasn’t a bad idea. It was beautiful! I sat down with Chloe, it was pretty cold over there so we cuddled up a bit. It was beautiful to see Paris with all those lights and the Eiffel tower started to sparkle when we passed by. ‘See, that’s the Notre Dame. ‘ I whispered in her ear. ‘it’s all beautiful here, it’s like a paradise. ‘ she said. I wrapped my arm around her and we watched the view from the boat.
After the boat trip we went to the hotel, getting some sleep because we would go to Disneyland tomorrow, we decided to do that first, we have two weeks here! Come on, what can you do in two weeks!!

Zayn’s POV.
Disneyland is beautiful. We had a quick breakfast at the hotel before we went there. We saw Micky Mouse, Donald Duck and some others already, it’s so funny! We split up and would meet at the huge castle at 4 o’clock. We went into some of the roller coasters and things, just what we could find. We took many pictures with the Disney figures. We sat down at the castle half an hour before the other should come, and I just took her on my lap and watched her. She’s the sweetest girl ever, really. I kissed her a few times, it made her smile while kissing. The others came and we left Disneyland, tomorrow we’d go to the Sacre Coeur and the little neighborhood there. But first ; Dinner! We found a little restaurant which looked spectacular, the food was great and the people who worked there were kind.
-
We laid in bed and I couldn’t sleep, she slept already, her head against my chest. I hummed a song and then I felt something on my bag. Accidently Harry rolled over from their part to our part, and I woke him up so he would go back. I laughed as he said sorry and fell asleep short after it.

Anna’s POV.
It was comfortable sleeping in Liam’s arms. The hotel wasn’t really good, but what can you expect for this price? I woke up and saw Liam still asleep. I kissed his head and crawled out of his arms to open the curtains. I did that and everyone woke up. I laughed and Liam stood up to embrace me like he would never let me go. ‘you’re a mean girl Anna..’ he whispered in my ear, chuckling slightly. ‘no I’m not, you just had to wake up, and you didn’t when I kissed your head.’ I chuckled. ‘come on guys, get in your clothes, BREAKFAAAAST.’ Niall screamed. He was already dressed and Cliona was doing her hair. ‘Easy Niall, you’ll get your breakfast.’ She giggled and Niall grabbed her waist from behind. It was cute to see. Liam kissed my cheek and started to choose clothes for today.
Niall’s POV.
I was hungry, I couldn’t help it. They were slow this morning, or I was just fast.. well, I just couldn’t wait. The others came also to our room and we went downstairs when Anna was finished doing her hair. We left the hotel after the breakfast, walking to the Sacre Coeur. It was BEAUTIFUL. The sight was so nice! You could see almost whole Paris from there! We took some pictures but unfortunately it was closed so we couldn’t watch the inside. I took Cliona’s hand and we walked into the neighborhood around it, there were some cute shops and we watched inside, we needed to take something with us for our parents. I saw her looking at the sweaters, and she was about to buy one also, but I said I’d pay. ‘No, I’m not letting you pay that, I got money also hun.’ She said. There wasn’t going to be a discussion, I wouldn’t win after all, we walked along, hand in hand, after everyone was ready to go again.

Sanne’s POV.
When I saw those sweaters, I was sure about buying one, I took ‘J’adore Paris’ because it’s the one who is different, and not random. I even got the price lower than it was, yeah buddy. We walked further and saw beautiful houses, seriously beautiful. It wasn’t a huge neighborhood so we went to the metro station and went to the Notre Dame also. That one was spectacular, we lunched on the park behind it, and had a great laugh seeing Louis chasing the pigeons, poor Celina, she has to deal with that every time, haha. We were all getting tired so we had an early night. At 9 o’clock Zayn and I laid in bed, talking a bit before he fell asleep, I crawled closer to him and fell asleep in his arms also, but in the middle of the night, I woke up, someone was screaming.
Louis’ POV.
I woke up by a screaming voice and found Celina, big eyes, tears rolling down her face and crawled to the corner of the bed. ‘Hey, what’s wrong?’ I asked, sitting right in front of her. she told me what was wrong and I tried to comfort her, from 2 am it got 3 am.. she was totally exhausted the next day. ‘come on, climb on my back, it’s not far anymore.’ I said when we were on our way to the tomb of Napoleon. We looked around over there, and sat down at the benches. Everyone was tired and we decided not to do much, tomorrow we’d go shopping at the Champs d’Elysées.

Liam’s POV.
We walked on the Champs d’Elysées the next day, shopping time! I may dislike shopping, but I like it with all of the boys and of course Anna. we had a busy day, me and Anna went for a walk alone, we’ll see them later at the hotel again I took her to the platform where you had a great sight on the Eiffel tower, and we had dinner there, I brought some in a basket. We saw the sun going down after the Eiffel tower, it was the most beautiful thing ever seen, the best moment of my life. I knew this was the best trip of my life. I kissed her passionately before we went back for sleep at our hotel.

Chloe’s POV.
Because we were kinda hyperactive, we have changed the rooms a bit, Louis and Celina came in our room, and Zayn and Sanne had the other 2 persons room. We were just messing around, lying on the beds. Harry tickled me and I was screaming from laughter. I saw Celina falling asleep and decided to roll over to their side to poke her, and keep her awake. She didn’t really appreciate it and crawled closer to Louis, who was laughing cheeky at Harry and me. ‘I’ll let her sleep, she’s exhausted. ‘ he chuckled. He stroke her hair and just watched us, I still tried to win from Harry, and I knew he didn’t use all his power anymore, he let me win. I sat down at his belly and started to tickle him back, until I almost fell because he tried to escape. ‘Let’s go to sleep also, we’re holding him awake like this. ‘ he said. We got under the blankets and I kissed him goodnight. I wrapped my arm around his waist as I fell asleep.
-
The weeks had been gone very well, and we were going home, the boys were going to Australia today so we would see them at last at the airport. We all kissed them goodbye and we left to catch our plane. I will miss him lots, we had great times, things to remember.
-
I found out that he had put a little present in my bag, it had also a note at it. ‘open it when we skype, I’ll see you at 11 pm tomorrow at skype.’
That night on skype, I opened it, to find a necklace with a little picture in it, from us 2. ‘I love you Chloe, and I really want to stay with you forever, I know it’s not a ring but, will you marry me? ‘ he smiled and I saw he was grabbing something out of his pocket, and yes, there also was a ring. ‘Yes Haz, I will. ‘ I smiled. ‘You’ll get this one when I’m back, I’ll miss you lots, I love you hun, but I gotta sleep now… tomorrow our first gig.. bye ‘ he blew a kiss to the cam before going off.
I couldn’t believe it, I was going to marry Harry Styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment