Friday 18 May 2012

One Shot #117 ;)


personal--

#imagine
You’ve watching movies all night with Harry, just you two on the couch, with a lot of popcorn and coke. You decided to go outside, watching the night skies, beautiful stars, the huge moon and of course each other.
‘[YN], when I’m around you, I feel like the most special boy on earth, I just feel so happy, you make me happy.’ He smiles.
‘Harry.. you’re so sweet, I feel the same when I’m around you.’ You lay your head on his chest, and an arm around his waist.  He leans on one arm, watching you, stroking your hair sweetly with his hand.
‘We’re perfect for each other.’ He mumbles.
You both watch the stars, until he gets up, and helps you to stand up.
He starts to sing.
Feel with my hands on your waist
While we dance in the moonlight
I wish it was me
That you call later on
Cause you wanna say good night’
He smirks. ‘I know I don’t have to worry, but that just came into my mind.
He lays his hands on your waist and starts to dance with you a bit.
‘I love you [YN].’ He smiles, before kissing you passionately.
‘I love you too.’ You chuckle. You lay down in the grass, just like you did before, and fall in a peaceful sleep, in Harry’s arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment