Friday 18 May 2012

One Shot #116 :)

Personal -


#imagine
You’re at a 1D-concert, first row, right in front of Liam, he has looked at you multiple times already, and they just began with the show.
‘Since I have no girlfriend anymore.. I want to dedicate this to a special girl in the crowd, I don’t know her, but she seems so nice.. it’s for you.’ He points at you and walks over to Paul, asking if he can get you on stage.
‘OH MY GOD you’re so lucky girl!’ the girls around you yelled and you just smiled. ‘Yeah I guess!’ you smile proudly.
Paul helps you on stage and Liam takes your hand. Without his microphone he asks your name.
‘My name’s [YN].’ you smile.
‘Well [YN], this one is for you.’ He keeps on holding your hand while they sing one thing, as they end, he leads you over to Paul, and he whispers to Paul that he has to get you from the crowd another time, after the show.
You enjoy every song, your night can’t be any better, you think.
The show ends and everyone leaves, you’re about to walk away when Liam taps on your shoulder.
‘Can you come with me?’ he smiles.
‘Yeah.. of course.’ You’re a bit in shock and let him lead you backstage, the dressing rooms.
‘Hey boys, I got her.’ he smirked as we walked in.
‘Hey [YN]!’ they said all together.
‘Hi..’ I said, smiling.
‘You want to know why he brought you here? Well, as we see it, he kinda likes you, so you two, TALK.’ Louis yells, and the boys walk out of the room, leaving you two alone.
After a whole conversation, meeting each other a bit and laughing cutely to each other, you have to go.
‘My mum’s probably waiting for me, so I gotta go.’
Liam smirks and gives you a little paper. ‘Here’s my number, so call me maybe?’ he says before helping you to find the exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment