Friday 25 May 2012

One Shot #128


#imagine
-your pov-

I always was that girl, who fangirled on twitter.
With Celina and Judith, crazy conversations… we were always messing around.
But we lost contact after Celina got noticed by Louis and started dating him, Judith and I had a lot of contact, but it wasn’t the same.
My timeline was always filled with her tweets, but now ; it’s almost empty.
I sat down at the couch, sighing as I saw them on tv.
‘these two will be going somewhere and take Harry with them.’ The doorbell rang.

-normal pov-
You open the door seeing Celina, Louis and Harry.
‘[YN], I’m sorry.. please let me try to fix it, come with us on a double date?!’ she hugged me, I was quite shocked, I didn’t expect this.
Harry’s looking at you, smiling.
‘I’d love to.’ You smile and get your keys and coat.
-
‘we’ll leave you guys to it..’ Celina says, taking Louis hand, walking out the restaurant, now I was sitting alone with Harry, we finished the dinner with all of us, Harry was definitely flirting with me.
‘Well, wanna join me? going to my place?’ you say, biting your lip.
‘Yeah, I’d love to.’ He smiles cheeky, taking your hand and leaving the place.
Luckily the paps don’t know they’re here, so you don’t have to worry.
You arrive at your home and cuddle on the couch, it feels great with him.
‘You’ve been a fan I heard.. well, sing along with this song then?’
He starts to sing one of the new numbers, from the new album, and you listened this one the most, since they released a few songs.
You enjoy the singing, and sing along a bit.
At the end of the song, he says ‘I love you’ and kisses you deeply. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment