Friday 25 May 2012

One Shot #130 Louis-


#imagine
‘Lou, I’m gonna lay down in the sun, can you watch the dog?’ you scream from the back garden.
‘Yes hun, I will!’ Louis’ enthusiastic voice sounds, and you lay down on a blanket in the grass.
You’re not even lying for 5 minutes or you feel something licking your feet.
‘Stop it!’ you giggle as you get up. you see Louis holding the puppy in front of your feet.
‘Louis, come on, put him down, he doesn’t like you.’ You stick out your tongue, making Louis laugh.
‘But you do, and that’s important.’ He let the puppy go, which runs around in the garden not even a second later, and climbs on your lap.
‘Louis, don’t! you’re heavy.’ You chuckle.
‘How dare you?’ he starts to tickle you softly, which makes you giggle.
‘like this I dislike you.’ You say.
‘mmh, I know what can change your mind..’ he brings his face closer to yours, staring in your eyes, you turn him a bit, so he’s lying next to you and you put your arm around his belly, leaning in to kiss his cheek.
‘You’re such a cutie, you know.’ He brushes your cheek with his fingers.
‘No I’m not..’ you mumble, enjoying the sun.
He taps your nose. ‘you’re my little cutie.’ He chuckles.
‘maybe.. I’m yours, but not little and not a cutie.’ You pout.
‘let me at least get my sunglasses, your beauty is shining so bright… I need my sunglasses. OOOOAH the light!’ he laughs and gets up.
You close your eyes and lay down on your back.
‘Come on then, get it!’ you hear Louis scream. You suddenly feel your belly getting hit by water.
‘Louis! Don’t!’ your reaction only gives him more reasons to pick you as a victim.
‘Louis, stop, you’re soaking me!’  Louis comes closer and has a mischievous grin on his face.
‘okay.. okay..’ he says as you surrender.
‘Gimme a hug?’ you chuckle as you sit up.
‘mmh.. okay.’ He bends down, putting his arms around you, laying down on the blanket, pressing your body to his.
His chest is getting wet as well, because of yours, and goddamn, he’s so attractive without shirt.
‘I love you though.’ He smiles.
‘I love you too Louis.’
He lays down next to you, putting the dog on his lap, he was soaked as well.
‘So, he was too fast for you, so you took me as your victim?’ you smirk.
‘uh.. yeah.’ He blushed.
‘Glad I’m only in my bikinis..’ you start to laugh.
The doorbell rings and Louis opens the door.
As they, Louis, Liam and Danielle walk into the garden, another water fight starts, between Liam and Louis.
‘Danielle.. I don’t think we’re safe over here.’ The boys had a few large buckets and came into your direction.
‘No, but let them go, they’re still little children.’ You are both in the sun, chatting a bit.
‘[YN] is soaked already..’ Louis said.
‘3 buckets, 1 for [yn] and 2 for Danielle!’ Liam grins.
Ice cold water over your whole body.
‘Oh my god, so cold!’ you scream.
‘Indeed!’ Danielle screams as well.
Liam and Louis laughed and you two said you were getting some drinks, and get a bit more dry as well.
‘Come on, payback time.’  Danielle says, she fills the buckets with water and you get the real drinks.
‘done, come on, let the drink here, we’ll get them later.’ She says.
We walk over to them, splashing the water on them.
‘What the hell?’ Louis stands up and starts chasing you, embracing you from behind.
‘You smart girl.’ He whispers in your ear.
His wet chest is against your back, and you shiver, getting out of his grip, starting a water fight with you all.
‘You cruel boy.’ You chuckle.

After the huge water fight, you have a barbeque with all the boys, just like you could ever imagine.
From directioner, to friend, to best friend, to girlfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment