Sunday 6 May 2012

One Shot #111 Harry-story 'Missing you'


Ineke - @chasinghoran

I was preparing to go on my school trip, we had a group with 21 students and 2 teachers. It was Sunday, just one day before leaving. I was getting more and more nervous, but I was a little afraid also. My ex-boyfriend, the boy I still like, Harry, is going also, with his friends, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam, and I didn’t have much of my friends with me.

-

5.30 am, my alarm went off, today was it, going to Paris for 4 days, getting tired of walking, seeing lots of things, and a lot of new things. I took a shower and prepared the last things, my dad would go with me to the station. I saw Harry and tried to stay away as far as possible. I went to my friend Judith  who was going to sit next to me also. ‘Hey, excited?’ she asked after giving me a hug. ‘yeah, but also a bit scared, you know why.’ I said. I gave my dad a kiss and we went into the train when it arrived, Harry and Louis sat down in front of us, there wasn’t much room left.
The travel was boring and we had to wait an hour at one other station before we went in the Thalys. When we were there, we sat down and again, there wasn’t to do anything about it, they sat in front of us. I took my headphones and listened music. Judith was at whatsapp the whole time, so she didn’t talk either. After a six hour long travel we finally arrived in Paris, and had to walk 20 minutes to our hotel. ‘We had to make a list with rooms, we have a room with each other and.. no. ‘ I couldn’t believe my eyes, Harry’s name was on it. ‘It’ll be okay.’ Judith said. I could only believe it would. we walked next to each other with our huge suitcases. ‘Here’s your key, at 3.30 pm here in the lobby!’ one of our teachers said. We went into the elevator and I looked at the ground. ‘you can take that bed, im sharing these with Celina!’ Judith screamed when she saw the room. There was one separated bed, and 3 others next to each other.
‘yeah, alright. ‘ he said, putting out some stuff.
I secretly looked at him, I still liked him, but I didn’t dare to talk or something. ‘I forgot my toothbrush. Damnit! Judith, can you walk with me to the supermarket, it’s a few apartments away. ‘ I asked. ‘can’t you go on your own? I’m just getting everything ready..’ she said. I nodded and was going to walk out when Harry coughed slightly. ‘I’ll join you.’ He said. ‘you don’t have to.’ I said, walking out.

Harry’s POV.
I stood there, a bit confused, why am I not allowed to walk with her? I thought she moved on when she broke up with me, one of her best friends said I cheated, but I didn’t. she has no one left, I just want to be nice, show her I’m there for her, but she won’t let me.  I started to talk to Judith, she said that I had to think about it, she doesn’t do what she does without a reason.
Not that I had much time, it was almost time and she came back short before we had to leave our room.

-           Part1

Celina’s POV.

Not that I didn’t want to, but I refused him to go with me. I walked along with Judith as we went to the metro station, we were going to the Louvre, a huge museum in Paris. The metro is so busy! Dislike number one ; metro.
We didn’t had to walk a lot to get at the Louvre, it was near the station. We went inside, it was huge. We had to search for some things, roommates by roommates. Nice, I’ve to walk with Harry, uh NOT! The Mona Lisa.. The Nike.. Venus and Napoleon? That’s all? Okay.
-
‘we’ve to make a creative picture with one of us on it.. so, I’ll do the first one.’ I said as Judith took a picture, I was acting like a freak by doing what I did. We walked along, searching for the second subject, we just had the statue of Venus. Nike was the next one we found, it was me again who would go on the picture with the statue, I just looked at it.
‘now is one of you, I’m going on a pic again.’ I said. We search for the Mona Lisa but couldn’t find it. ‘Harry, do something and ask where it is. ‘ Judith laughed. He asked it and a guy pointed us to the place where it was. ‘it’s busy here, just take a picture who cared about us on the pic?’ i said.

After the long and boring sightseeing in the Louvre, we went to the hotel again and had half an hour to prepare for dinner, we would eat in a little restaurant in the street. I didn’t have to do much in my room, how faster I could leave how better. I just got a vest so I wouldn’t get cold and left with Judith. We sat down in the little restaurant and waited for everyone else to come, the teachers were here already. I didn’t like the food here, I just at the fries and the dessert.

We walked a ‘evening-walk’ and went to the Sacre Coeur, I had to say it was brilliant. The boys, Louis and Niall, were talking to me the whole time and I saw Judith walking along with Ineke and Zayn, who were a couple for a few months now. Harry walked with Liam behind us and were talking a serious talk.
                                                 
Harry’s POV.

Liam and I talked about why she would do so strange, and he said that It could be because she still liked me, and she didn’t want to try it because she didn’t know how I felt. I think it’s the best option we had so far. It sounded like her. she was hurt a lot of course, everything that happened couldn’t be easy for her. I decided to talk to her when we were going to walk back, I needed to know.
I still like her, of course I do, she’s a sweetheart, she’d do everything for you, but once hurt her and she won’t trust you again that easily.

-part2.

Celina’s POV.

Harry started to talk when we were walking back.. I wanted to die.
‘is it that you’re ignoring me because you still like me?’ auwtsj, how did he know?
‘would you care?’ I said, I gave a cold glance to the ground. 
‘yes I would, because I do..’ he said, trying to look in my eyes, but I refused eye-contact, it would make me melt, like it did every time.
‘think about it.. before you’re too late.’ He said, he was walking faster, to Louis of course.
Judith came to walk next to me. ‘what did he say?’ she asked curiously.
‘if I was ignoring him because I still liked him, he said he does.’ I said, I felt tears burning in my eyes. Of course I missed him, but he could do the same again, just like last time.
‘think about it tonight, you’ll have to decide. I can see you miss him so damn much.’ she said. I was thinking about it the whole evening, and night. I couldn’t sleep at all. I wrote something on a paper.
‘Dear Harry, of course I miss you, of course I still like you, like how easy talking is with you, how sweet you were to me, but I don’t know, there has happened so much and I don’t know if I’m strong enough to do it again. I have to think about it.. you’ll hear from me.. I guess. X’ I ripped the paper out of my notebook and laid it next half under his pillow, he would find it tomorrow.
-part3.

Harry’s POV.

I woke up and found a little paper under my pillow, I heard the shower, Celina was in there. I read the paper and nodded after every sentence. Okay, I had to wait, unfortunately. Today we were going to the Centre Pompidou, or something, and something else where we had to decide about. The weather was bad so when we got the lunchmoney, we went to Mac Donald’s with everyone, except the teachers.

Celina’s POV.
We went out the Mac Donald’s as first and search the place where we had to go. I saw the sweaters, ‘I ‘heart’ Paris’ and I had to buy one! I was looking for one and also bought one for my little sister. We went to the place and we were the first ones of course. The teachers came short after us and the others also. We had to make a group-picture before deciding what to do.
We were going to a museum again, the boys wouldn’t like it, it was all about mode. Well, I didn’t think it was interesting either, I got a lot of pain, my ankle of course. We sat down in a little resting room, and the boys were there also, starting a conversation with us. ‘so, tell us, what are you doing here? ‘ Liam laughed. ‘my ankle of course.’ I said, I looked down at my hands the whole time.
It was time, going to the hotel again, 2 hours before having dinner. This day was exhausting! I had thought about the Harry thing, and I would just wait till something will happen, I’d act normal.
I laid down at my bed, and Harry and Louis came in also. ‘Hey. ‘ I said. I was going to tweet a bit, they’d miss me.
‘Judith, the people really miss me, it’s so weird! Haha. ‘ I said, smiling. Harry and Louis watched me. ‘let me read!’ Louis yelled, attacking me to get my phone. Harry started to help and was tickling me so Louis could grab it.
‘I miss @chasingtommo’ and some other tweets were read out loud in the room. I couldn’t try to get it back because Harry was holding my wrists. ‘LOUIS GIVE IT BACK. NOW. ‘ I screamed. ‘mmh, let me think. No.’ he said.
‘let me go Harry.’ I said frustrated. I got out of his grip and got my mobile back, grabbing my headphones, and just mailing my parents about how it was over here.
It wasn’t that I disliked that, but I just felt uncomfortable, and  I knew Louis knew about it but just went on. The boys were laughing all the time, but I didn’t hear it, I had my music on max volume.
It was finally time for dinner so I went downstairs, I waited for Judith, and went to Ineke, who stood alone downstairs, Zayn was messing around with the other boys.
‘Hey, wanna join us tonight? ‘ I asked her, and she nodded. ‘a little girltalk would be nice yeah.’ She chuckled.
-part4.

As we were in the cute restaurant we got a thing we had to do, answering a question, the thing we liked and disliked till now. We thought that the metro was a dislike, and a like was everything we saw till now. Harry was watching me the whole time, but I didn’t pay any attention, and was just talking with Ineke and Judith.
‘hey, Celina, what’s that with Harry, I hear a lot of it, but I don’t understand..’ Ineke started.
‘well, he was my boyfriend and someone told me he was cheating so I broke up with him, but I still liked him every second since I broke up, but I don’t know.. he says he feels the same, but I don’t know.’ I said, silently so they wouldn’t hear. ‘ah, well, think about it, the lads see he’s missing you..’ she said, she stood up and walked over to Zayn, we were about to go. ‘CELINA see! It’s the Eiffel tower!! ‘ I heard Judith screaming loud into my ear. And yes, it was the Eiffel tower, with the lights on, it was so beautiful! Unfortunately we had to walk along, we didn’t do anything tonight, early night! Yeahbuddy.

Harry’s POV.

An early night, well not for me, I’d go to the lad’s room and just do something with them. But they were also going to sleep earlier than normal. I went back to our room, and heard Celina talking.
‘I think I’ve to try it again, I miss him way too much..’ I opened the door and she looked at me with big eyes. ‘you heard it?’ she said, and I nodded.
I sat down next to her, looking at her as she looked at her hands. I knew she wouldn’t trust me that easily again, but she had to start somewhere.
‘Going to sleep. Goodnight.’ Judith said. I chuckled and stood up, going to my own bed, until she got my wrist and pulled me over next to her. we talked a bit that night, till she fell asleep. I kissed her head and laid down on my own bed.
That morning I woke up and she didn’t do strange anymore, she accepted me to hug her, and she talked with me.

Judith’s POV.

I saw that Celina was turning more normal towards Harry, she’s going to give him another chance. The whole day they were flirting, we were going to see the Eiffel tower, but didn’t go in it because the weather was so bad, so we went to Versaille. After that, we’ll have some free time.
‘Come on Celina, we’re going. ‘ I giggled to her as we were back at the hotel for getting some things ready before searching a place to eat.  We found a bakery and we bought some things we liked to eat. After that, we went into some streets and got lost, poor us. After found it back, Celina was just tired and her ankle was irritating so we took a little break. I wanted a sweater with J’adore Paris, but I thought we couldn’t get it, Celina’s ankle was so worse. I said it wasn’t a problem if I didn’t get it. But she said she didn’t have pain anymore, so we went. Afterwards we were back at the hotelroom, and Harry was there also, she smiled at him, before sitting down at her bed, putting her special anklebrace off and looking at it. ‘You didn’t..’ I said. ‘yes I did.’ She looked over at me.
-part5.

Celina’s POV.

Yes, I screwed up my ankle so she could get that sweater, I was feeling guilty. She wasn’t happy with it, I could see, but I knew she secretly was. ‘no worry, I’ll survive it.’ I chuckled. Harry walked over and watched it. ‘it’s bigger than normal..’ he said, softly touching it, seeing if it hurts. ‘it doesn’t hurt when you touch it.’ I said. I was glad we didn’t have to walk a lot anymore.

‘ tonight is the boat trip, I’ll sit down there, so I won’t have to walk, easy you guys.’ I said.
It was already dinnertime again, it all went so fast, and we ate in a ikea thingy, it was nasty over there. Fries again, the chicken didn’t seem right.. so I didn’t eat it. But we got fruit as dessert! Yeah!
We had to walk towards the boat, it wasn’t far, but the teachers didn’t wait for us. I was walking with the lads, Ineke and Judith, talking and messing around. We all sat down upstairs, I was at the edge, Harry next to me because Judith sat down in front of me.

Harry’s POV.
I sat down next to Celina for a reason of course. The others were just sitting, it didn’t matter how, only Zayn and Ineke sat down next each other.
‘Smile!’ Judith screamed to us, and I laid my arms around Celina’s shoulder, smiling for a picture. ‘cuties!’ she said, giggling. She gave me Celina’s camera and we watched the picture. It was actually quite cute.
We watched everything, The Notre Dame, The sparkling Eiffel tower.. the only problem was that it was quite cold. I wasn’t going to ask her yet, I wanted to do that in the Eiffel tower, we were flirting a lot again, and I thought it would be wonderful to do it like that.
After an hour of sitting in the boat, we were back at the beginning and got out, going back to the hotel.

Celina’s POV.
Day 3 was done, we were back at the hotel very late and I was exhausted, I went to sleep immediately. I slept for ten!

And here was day 4.. the day of leaving.
We packed out suitcases, it wouldn’t close anymore, so much things we bought. We had our last breakfast, and had putted our suitcases in the lobby, like our teachers told us to do. We were going to the Eiffel tower, going to climb in it also. After a long trip with the metro, we were finally there, our bags were checked and we were allowed to go in it. Harry, Judith, Ineke, Zayn and I were the first ones, Harry walked behind me, and Judith in front of me, she was chuckling all the time, like she knew something I didn’t.
-part6.

Harry’s POV.

We were at the first ‘floor’ and Celina didn’t go to the second, so I stayed with her while the others left. I was about to ask her, so I took her to a quiet corner, where nobody was. ‘Celina? We are talking since a few days again.. and since then, we’re just getting as close as we were.. would you.. be my girl again?’ I stuttered a bit. ‘Yeah, I’d love to.’ She said, her eyes sparkling a bit. ‘only, you’re going to leave again, your tours.. how am I .. ‘ I interrupt her by kissing. ‘don’t think about it, I will be back.’ I smiled.

Celina’s POV.

So, I’m with Harry again.. finally.
I was a bit overwhelmed when he asked me again, I thought it was so sweet. We walked down together, the others would come short after us. We went to the place where the teachers told us to come. We went to the park behind the Eiffel tower, we needed a picture with the whole group before we went to the tomb of Napoleon, and to the Champs d’Elysées. I stood arm in arm with Judith and Harry, our sweaters showing of course. We walked along, everyone was tired, and Harry and I held hands, smiling. We watched the tomb of Napoleon and went on the the Champs d’Elysées, it was huge!

We got our last lunch money and went to the Quick, a look-a-like Mac Donald’s, but then better! We walked to the Arc de Triomphe and waited till it was 3 o’clock. We were with a lot of people already, I thought 15 out of 21. The others were very late. The teachers were mad at them and when we had to go to the hotel, where you could choose to go shopping, they had to go to the hotel of course. It was almost home time.
-
The Thalys again, I was wide awake and everyone was getting more and more tired. We had less time on the station then when we left Monday, so I couldn’t get a sandwich or something, which I disliked! Now I sat next to Harry, he would leave 2 days after we were home from Paris. Also in the other train, I sat next to him, holding his hand.
‘Hun, I think I won’t see you until tomorrow or the day I leave, and we’re almost home. I’ll call you tomorrow..’  he said.
I looked over at him, and let my hand go through his curls. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me goodbye already. ‘come on, we’ll go to the exit, then we’re there already. ‘ we stood up and walked over to the little ‘room’ at the exit. I hugged him just before I got out and walked over to my family, I was home again.

--

The next day he called me and I was going over to his house, to say goodbye, he would leave for tour.
‘Hey hun.’ He smiled as he saw me, he stood in the doorpost already.
‘hey Haz. ‘ I said, hugging him. ‘What ya wanna do before you go on tour?’
‘spending a day with you..’
Like he said, you spend the day by doing several things, but then it was time to say goodbye.
‘I’ll miss you just as much as these months without you.’ I said, sobbing.
‘yeah, indeed hun, but I’ll be back soon.’ He kissed my lips before I went home.

I’m missing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment