Thursday 31 May 2012

One Shot #153


#imagine

‘I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I’m giving you all my love, I’m still looking up.’
You sang along together around the bonfire, all the boys, you and Louis’ and Liam’s girlfriends.
‘and now..’ Louis’ screams.
‘this one.’ Niall said, playing another song on his guitar, you know this one too well, it’s one thing.
‘I tried playing it cool..’ Liam started, but soon you all sing along.
You had a great time, though you’re getting very tired and you went to sleep in one of the tents.
The other girls came in short after, falling asleep as well.
‘psssht.. [YN], wake up.’ you open your eyes and discover Niall, standing in the tent.
‘Niall, what time is it..’ you whisper.
‘Time to come with me..’ he smiled and took your hand, dragging you out of your tent.
You walk towards the lake, near the place where you’re camping and sit down at one of the huge stones over there.
‘Look the starts, they’re so beautiful..’ he says.
‘Yeah, they are.. but why did you bring me here?’
You’ve been friends with all of the lads since they first got together, and you’ve always had a crush on Niall and Louis, but Louis had a girlfriend, so that feeling went away lately.
‘Well.. for this.’ He leaned in and kissed you, full on your lips, giving you no time to react.
‘[YN], I loved you since we first met, and it went even stronger since we’re so close, all friends together.’ He smiled.
‘That’s so weird.. I feel the same about you, like it’s connected or something.’ You chuckle.
‘Yeah, indeed.. but [YN].. do you want to be my girlfriend?’ he smiles.
‘Yes, I love to.’ You smile and kiss him, in the moonlight, just you two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment