Sunday 27 May 2012

One Shot #138


#imagine

You’re at a concert of James Morrison with Harry, and he’s singing the last song.. one of your favorites ; ‘You make it real.’
‘Enjoying hun?’ he says, staying close to you, leaning forward to say it in your ears.
You smile and nod at him, singing along with the song.
When my head is strong but my heart is weak
I'm full of hurricanes and uncertainty
But I can find the words
You teach my heart to speak

You make it real for me
And I'm running to you baby
You are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me’
you look Harry straight in the eyes, singing those words to him, making him smile.
His arms crawl around your waist, and he sings along as well, close to your ear, you hear his beautiful voice.
‘You make it real for me. ‘ He kisses your cheek as the song ends.
He takes your hand and leads you towards a more quiet place.
‘[YN].. I love you.’ He entwines your fingers with his, of both your hands, and looks deeply into your eyes.
‘I love you more Harry, you’re perfect to me.’ you chuckle.
He leans in to kiss your lips and this kiss is even more magical than all your kisses from before were.
You leave the concert area and go to a little lake, sitting on the edge, next to each other, watching the moon. Harry lays his arm around your back, pulling your side to his.
‘the moon is beautiful, especially because I can watch it together with you.’ He looks at you, his sparkling eyes light up a little.
‘Aw.. Harry, yo-‘ he kissed you on your lips, pulling you onto his lap, and you start to make out, both panting as you pull away.
‘This has been an amazing day.. I should have more days off..’ he says before you go home to get some sleep, tomorrow he’d be gone again.. on a tour in America for 3 weeks.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment