Sunday 27 May 2012

One Shot #137


#imagine

Waking up next to Liam, seeing his perfect smile, while his eyes are watching you.
‘Hey babe.’ He kisses your lips before getting up.
‘What do you want for breakfast?’ he asks.
‘I don’t care…’ you say, still sleepy.
‘okay, I’ll make something, get downstairs in 10 minutes?’ he smiles and walks out of the bedroom, shirtless.
You get some clothes, a top and some adidas sport trousers, quite short though.
You walk down the stairs, a smell of pancakes gets you a bit hungry.
Liam’s standing there, making pancakes in only his jeans.
‘hey hun.’ You smile and kiss his lips, they taste like strawberries, you see strawberries at the table as well.
‘Is Niall coming over?’ you chuckle. ‘There’s so much food.. woow.. you shouldn’t have done that.’
‘I like to give my girl the world, but I can’t, so I give her a lot of surprises..’ he smiles cheekily.
‘Come on, sit down and eat.’ He smiles and chops over to the table, sitting down next to you, getting a pancake himself.
‘You’re a great cook.’ You smile as you finished one of his pancakes.
‘Let’s try something new..’ he says, getting a pancake, some strawberries and melted chocolate.
‘You try first.’ You laugh.
He takes a bite, and it seems like it’s delicious.
‘Wanna try?’ you nod, and he gives you the opportunity to take a bite, but you’re not fast enough so he takes a bite himself.
You poke him. ‘you’re a little devil.’
He smiles. ‘but I’m your devil.’
‘Okay, you’re right.’ He smears a little chocolate on your nose, and runs away.
‘I’ll get my payback Payne, I will!’ you scream before chasing him around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment