Sunday 27 May 2012

One Shot #133


#imagine

Since your parents past away, you have been crying every night, just sitting in the windowsill.
You listen music, thinking about them.
‘Talking to the moon.. try to get to you, in hope you’re on the other side, talking to me too, or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon..’ the music sounds in your ears.
You let out a sob and stare to the moon..
Would it work? Could it be real.. you think.
You start to talk to the moon.. towards your parents.
‘I miss you so much, why did you have to go.. I just..’ you lay your head on your knees, crying.
You jump as someone lays his hand on your shoulder, you look up and find Harry.
‘Hey babe.. I’m sorry for your loss.. I’m here for you.’ He says.
He’s your best friend, he’s supposed to be on tour, but I think someone told him.. and he came back..
‘You’re supposed to be on tour.. what’re you doing here?’ you get of the windowsill and face him, with your teary eyes.
‘I can’t have fun if one of my favorite girls is having a hard time, I came back for you, I got a week.’ He brushes the tears away with his thumbs, hugging you tightly.
‘you’re sweet..’ you sob into his chest, it’s just so damn great he’s here, for you..
‘No, you need someone, and I’m here. Come on, let’s get you to bed, I’m sure you’ll feel better after some sleep.’ He lays an arm around your back, leading you to your bed, he tucks you in, kissing your head.
‘come.. I don’t wanna sleep alone..’ you say.
He lays down next to you, and you snuggle up to his chest.
‘everything’ll be alright..’ he mumbles and he gets you to sleep with singing your favorite song..

No comments:

Post a Comment