Tuesday 29 May 2012

One Shot #152


#imagine

You put one of your posters on your wall, you just moved to your own apartment, away from your parents.
You’ve always been a big fan of One Direction, and now, you live in the same street as Niall Horan.
You finished your room and finishing that, means you finished the whole house.
You decide to go to the supermarket, you didn’t have much food, so you take a cute bag and leave your house.
‘cause you’ve got that one thing..’
‘and you’ve got that one thing.’ You suddenly hear from behind.
As you turn around, you blush wildly, seeing Niall himself.
‘Niall? I didn’t expect you here..’ you say.
‘Well, I’m just back for seeing my family, you’re a fan I see.’ He points at your wristbands.
‘Yeah, I just moved here as well, I live over there.’ You point at your new house.
‘Ah, well, I think you know where I live..’ he says.
‘Yeah, but I was just going to the supermarket.. so I’d better go..’
‘well, I was going there as well, mind if I join you by walking there?’ he smiles.
‘no, I don’t mind at all.’ You bite your lip and walk along, together with Niall.
‘What’s your name?’ he asks.
‘it’s [YN]..’ you smile nervously.
‘Beautiful name, never heard it before.’
‘Thanks, I didn’t hear Niall before when I first saw you on the X-factor though.’
‘seriously? I hear it all the time.. well.. okay, I am Niall..’ he smirks.
‘here, my number, call me some time, it gotta go to the other one, see you later? Bye [YN]..’ he says as you are at the supermarket.
‘Bye, nice meeting you.’ You chuckle and go and get your stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment