Sunday 20 May 2012

One Shot #119 Harry. x


#imagine

You’re standing in front of Harry’s house, you brought your guitar with you and walk over to his door.
He opens the door, his eyes widened as he sees it’s you.
‘Harry, just.. I want to let you hear something.’ You say.
He lets you in and you sit down at the couch, only the two of you, like you always loved it, but it was gone, you had a fight and you didn’t speak each other for 4 days.
You start to play ;
‘I can honestly say, you’ve been on my mind, since I woke up today,
I look at your photograph all the time, these memories all come back to life, and I don’t mind..

I remembered when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me, with no music playing..
I remember the simple things, I remember till I cry, but the one thing I wish I’d forget, the memory  I wanna forget is goodbye..

I woke this morning and played our song, throwing my tears and sing along..
I picked up the phone and then, put it down, cause I know I’m wasting my time, and I don’t mind..

I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips, the time that you danced with me, with no music playing, I remember the simple things, I remember till I cry, but the one thing I wish I’d forget, the memory I wanna forget, is goodbye..

Suddenly my cellphone’s blowing up, with your ringtone, I hesitate but answer it anyway, you sound so alone, and I’m surprised to hear you say..

You remember when we kissed, you still feel it on your lips, the time that you danced with me, with no music playing, you remember the simple things, we talk till we cry, you said that your biggest regret, the one thing you wish I’d forget, is saying goodbye..

Is saying goodbye… mmh,
Goodbye..

You end, with tears streaming down your face.
‘I don’t know what came into me, how could I ever start a fight with you? Please Harry, forgive me.. you’re my everything..’ you mumble between sobs.
Harry’s crying as well, he knows the song, he sang along the last part.
‘babe, I’m not mad at you, never will.. I love you.’ He says, putting the guitar on the ground, hugging you tight.
‘Nobody will ever break us, we’re strong.’ He whispered in my ear, while stroking my hair.
‘I love you Harry, with all my heart..’ you say, kissing his lips lightly, laying down in his arms, letting him sing you to sleep.
Everything turns back to its usual, like the fight has never been there.
(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment