Monday 28 May 2012

One Shot #146


#imagine

‘CAUSE I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS YEAAAH.’ You sing out loud in your room.
‘[YN], please shut up!’ your sister yells.
‘NO.’ you scream and sing even louder.
Your sister’s walking out of the door, probable going to her boyfriend, and you hear the doorbell ring.
‘Hey!’ it’s Louis, standing in his striped shirt, his colored jeans and untidy hair.
‘Hey Lou, come in.’ you smile and he kisses your cheek, pulling you in for a hug.
‘What are you even doing here? I thought you were in London?’ you ask
‘Yeah, but I went here to see my family, and also you..’ he smiles cheeky and you blush a bit.
‘you’re so cute when you blush.’ He smirks.
‘No I’m not, stop it.’
‘No worry, I think it’s cute.’ He smiles and kisses your nose.
‘come on, let’s play singstar, I’ll win.’ You smile mischievously and you play singstar together, it’s not weird that you lose.. but the second time, you even win, which makes him chasing you around the house because you were screaming it out loud.
‘Got you.’ He embraces you from behind and kisses your cheek, before tickling you.
‘Don’t, God, Louis STOP.’ You giggle.
‘say you love me..’ he smirks.
‘I love you I love you I love you!’ you scream.
He stops and helps you stand up.
‘I love you too.’ He kisses your cheek before you play along with singstar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment