Sunday 6 May 2012

One Shot #112

#imagine
It’s a cold rainy day, and Harry has been sick since a few days so you go to him and try to make him feel better. You’re going to make your own soup, it always helped getting better by everyone, so why don’t try it at Harry?
You open the door, and walk in, going upstairs to say hi. You see Anne sitting at his bed, just watching his temperature.
‘Hey sweetie, come over here!’ she says. She hugs you. ‘I was just about to go, so take care!’ she winked and left the room.
‘Hey sicky, how you doing?’ you smile at him as you sit down at his bed. ‘I’m a bit better now, I see your wonderful face.’ He chuckles. ‘just got a temperature, nothing special. ‘
You kiss his cheek and ask if you’re allowed to make your soup downstairs. ‘Yeah, why not, I’ll go with you, I’m getting sick of lying on my bed!’ he says. He stands up and you take his hand sweetly.
‘What kind of soup you make?’ he asks as you’re preparing it all. ‘Chicken of course!’ you laugh. He takes your waist from behind, watching everything you do.  You finish your soup and let him taste it already, before serving it. ‘It’s delicious. ‘ he says, smiling. He kisses your lips sweetly. You taste a bit of your soup and smile.
You both eat some soup, and he says he feels a lot better that night. You are cuddled up on the couch, just watching TV.
He kisses you passionately before saying ; ‘I’d like to be sick if I’d get this treatment every time..’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment