Friday 18 May 2012

One Shot #115 (:


Personal, Poem is written by me! :)

#imagine
You’re sitting at the window, you’ve a free hour in school, and most of the time, you spent watching outside, writing a little while listening music. You sing along as silently as you can, just mumbling the words a bit. You draw the names ‘Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall’ in little heart-shapes, but the Niall one in a bigger one, he’s your favorite. You still can’t believe they’re in the same school as you, it’s just so weird.
Someone suddenly taps on your shoulder and you jump up.
‘sorry, did I scare you?’ a lovely warm Irish voice says, you recognize the voice out of a thousand others, it’s HIS voice.
‘uh.. maybe a bit? I was listening music..’ you say, blushing a bit.
‘Oh, sorry… can I sit here with you? I’ve a free hour, and it’s kinda boring all alone, don’t you think?’ he smiles sweetly.
‘Yeah, sure, well I sometimes like to be alone, I write poems and things all the time, it helps when I’m alone and I have music.’ You chuckle.
He sits down opposite you, watching outside.
‘May I read what you got?’ he asks.
‘Well, it’s a short one, but yeah, if you want to.’ You forgot that you put the boys names in it also, and his name in the biggest heart.

He reads it out loud. ;
‘I could laugh, I could smile.
I could do everything I want for a while.
It doesn’t care what I do.
I always think about you.’

He smiles as you watches the whole page.
‘You’re a fan? About who is this little poem?’ he ask curiously.
‘Well.. it’s about you all.. ‘ you mumble. ‘especially you.’
‘Seriously? I didn’t know you also .. woops, now I said too much.’ his cheeks are getting red.
‘Wha-?’ you look into his eyes.
‘Well, now I said that, okay. I don’t came here without a reason, I like to be in a beautiful girl’s company.’ He smirked. ‘Do you want to go on a date with me, gorgeous?’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment