Wednesday 2 May 2012

One Shot #108


#imagine
You’re going to one of your best mates, it’s Liam Payne, the famous Liam Payne. You knock on the door and he opens it slowly.
‘Hey [YN], how are you? ‘ he asks when you get in.
‘I’m fine, thanks! How are you?’ you give him a massive hug and blush a little, you’ve liked him for so long now, and you haven’t had the courage to tell him.
‘I’m fine too, want something to drink before I’m going to watch your English presentation?’ he smiles sweetly.
‘No, thanks, and I like to show it to you, it’s all about you and the other boys.. like you know. ‘ you chuckle. You’ve to do an English presentation and you thought that One Direction was the perfect subject, everyone expected it already.
‘Well, come on then, we’ll go to my room. ‘ He firmly takes your hand and leads you up the stairs. You take your little paper out of your bag, and lay it down in front of you, so you wouldn’t forget a thing.
You start your story and tell everything you’re going to tell in your presentation. ‘Are there any questions?’ you ask, giggling slightly.
‘Actually.. yeah, why are you so adorable?’ he stands up and puts his arms around your waist. You look into his eyes, letting him do what he wants.
‘I’m not adorable.’ You look to the ground. He lifts your chin with one finger, forcing you to look in his eyes.
‘you are, even though you don’t see it yourself.’ his lips touches yours, a shiver goes down your spine, you didn’t expect that to happen. As he pulls back and you open your eyes, he has a light sparkle in his eyes.
‘I love you [YN], I really do, since the beginning..’ he whispers.
‘I love you too Liam.. for a  long time also.’ You chuckle before kissing his lips again, how you like practicing this way.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment