Sunday 27 May 2012

One Shot #136


#imagine

‘Niall, where are you bringing me?’ you ask nervously as he has his hands over your face, as a blindfold.
‘Somewhere special..’ he says mysteriously and he let you walk along.
‘okay, now you can see it. ‘ he says, removing his hand.
Your jaw drops at the sight, he brought you to the little hill near your city and he brought a picnic, and his guitar.
‘Come on beautiful lady..’ he says, taking your hand, bringing you to the picnic.
‘Niall.. it’s beautiful.. why did you do all this?’
‘I’ll explain you later, first, this lovely picnic.’ He opens the basket and you discover sandwiches, strawberries, waffles, well what didn’t he bring?!
‘Woow.’ You giggle.
‘I just wanted some variety.. so you could choose.’ He chuckled.
‘you know I’m already happy with a waffle, don’t you?’ you take a waffle, taking a bit.
It’s a self-made one, with a lot of sugar, but you don’t mind, it’s delicious.
‘Woow, Niall, you made them yourself? they’re so tasty!’ you smile.
He blushes. ‘Liam helped me.. but.. [YN]..’
He takes a deep breath.
‘I didn’t bring you here without a reason. ‘
He takes his guitar and plays a song.
He starts to sing, and you got tears in your eyes, it’s so beautiful.
I know you're feeling bitter
What I said last I didn't mean
And now that I'm a little better
This is what I meant to say

Babe I already miss you
Sweetheart I already miss you
Sweeteyes I already miss you
And you only just walked out the door

You know I hate talking on telephones
I'm so sorry its just my way
And now that I'm a little older
There's so much to you I'd like to say

Babe I already miss you
Sweetheart I already miss you
Sweeteyes I already miss you
And you only just walked out the door’
‘Well, okay.. erm.. Dear [YN].. I love you with all my heart.’ He takes a little box out of his pocket. ‘Do you want to marry me?’ he smiles and looks deeply into your eyes.
‘Yes.’ You smile and kiss him deeply, his cuteness is impossible to resist..

No comments:

Post a Comment