Sunday 27 May 2012

One Shot #139


#imagine

You watch one of the DVD’s of Niall and you, you made some film memories, and you found one you didn’t see yet.
‘Hun, this one is for as you miss me, know that I miss you too..’
He got his guitar and played ‘Here without you’ by 3 Doors Down.
Everything I know
And anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl
It's only you and me’
You cry as it ends, and at that moment, Niall walks into the room and embraces you from behind.
‘Hey, why are you crying?’ he asks.
‘The video… it’s so beautiful..’ you say, turning around and pulling him in for a proper hug.
‘[YN], everything for you..’ he kisses your head and wipes your tears away.
‘I’ve been missing you, a lot.’ You say, smiling at him.
‘I missed you too, and I thought about you all day, every day.’ He sits down with you on the couch, and you both watch some other of your weird videos.
‘Oh my god, not this one, this one is creepy.’ You laugh.
He pulls you onto his lap.
‘Creepy or not, we’re perfect for each other, and I love you with all my heart.’ He kisses you passionately and you forget about the movie, you just keep looking at each other, kissing each other, and snuggling up to each other. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment