Tuesday 29 May 2012

One Shot #150


#imagine

‘Zayn, please hurry! We gotta go!’ you laugh at him while you’re in his dressing room, he just ended a performance with the boys and you planned a date together, you’d go to the beach.
‘Yeah, I’m done!’ he takes your hand and you go to your car.
‘I drive.’ He says cheekily.
‘Okay..’ you say.
He drives you to the beach, and it’s totally empty.
It’s almost time, the sunset..
You go for a walk first, along the beach, holding hands, in your other hand, you got your shoes.
‘Look!’ he says, the sun’s going down slowly, it makes a wonderful sight at the horizon, the water sparkles, it’s just a perfect moment to share with your love.
‘it’s beautiful..’ you say, he faces you, holding his hands around your waist, yours around his neck, you both watch the sight.
‘I wish this moment had never to end.. it’s horrible that I can’t spend that much time with you, all because of my job.’ He looks into your eyes as you turned your head to him.
‘You’re living your dream, and I can be part of it, I’m already glad I can be with you.’ You smile.
‘although I still wish for more moments with you.’ He chuckles and kisses your lips with no doubts.
‘I love you [YN]. Very much.’ he smiles.
‘I love you too.’ You smile and kiss him one more time, the sun is down when you open your eyes again.. perfect ending of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment