Monday 21 May 2012

One Shot #121


#imagine

you woke up, the second day of your holiday began and Zayn was fast asleep next to you.
He finally had some free time and surprised you with this holiday, one week together to Paris.
Yesterday you explored the area a bit, and today you would go to the Arc the Triomphe.
‘Mmmh, goodmorning babe!’ Zayn says in a sleepy voice. You chuckle and get out of bed.
‘come on you, busy day today!’ you put on some clothes and get into the bathroom to splash some water in your face, to do your hair and makeup as well.
‘I can’t get ready if you take the bathroom for you only..’ he says. He was shirtless, but had his jeans on already.
‘It’s open hun..’ you laugh and turn around, he walks in and you lay one hand on his chest, kissing his lips sweetly before getting out of the bathroom.
‘Breakfast here or somewhere in the city?’ you ask, getting your bag.
‘we’ll search a cute place in the city, I want to go in a few minutes.’ He puts on his shoes and his shirt before you walk out of your hotel room, going to the Arc de Triomphe.
You took the metro, it was way too much walking if you’d walk from your hotel till there, Paris is so big.
‘Babe, this is the Champs d’Élysees! ‘ Zayn said as you walked on a big street, full with malls.
‘I know, I’m not that stupid… ‘ you laugh and take his hand.
You walk along on the Champs d’Élysees and arrive at the Arc de Triomphe.
‘Come on, we’re going on it!’ you say enthusiastically.
On the top you look over the edge, it’s beautiful.
 ‘Woah. It’s so nice..’ you say.
‘[YN]… I want to ask you something..’ Zayn starts. ‘I love you, with all my heart, and I want to spent my life with you, although I’m away from home a lot..’
He gets on one knee. ‘Do you want to become my lovely wife?’
He has the cutest smile on earth, a diamante ring in a blue velvet box and his eyes sparkle like there are little starts in there.
You put one of your hands on your mouth, it’s so amazing.
‘Yes Zayn, I love to!’ you smile happily as he shoves the ring onto your finger, kissing your hand before getting up.
The people start to clap their hands and Zayn smiles shyly, pulling you closer for a passionate kiss.
‘I love you [YN].’ He whispers in your ear.
‘I love you too.’ You feel like the happiest girl alive. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment