Monday 28 May 2012

One Shot #145


#imagine

You’re singing some 1D-songs in your room, before you go downstairs.
Your boyfriend, the world famous Louis Tomlinson, is away on a tour, but is coming home soon though.
You lay down in the sun, in front of the pool, and listen some music, closing your eyes.
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
But that's what makes you beautiful’
It sounds loud in your ear and you mumble along a bit.
You suddenly feel water drops on you, and open your eyes.
You see Louis in the pool and smile.
‘Join me cutie?’ he says.
You put your music of and jump into the pool with him.
He corners you and kisses you full on your lips, like you love his kisses to be.
‘I missed you.’ He says with his warm voice.
‘I missed you too, I love you.’ You hug him and get a swim together, talking about how his tour was. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment