Monday 28 May 2012

One Shot #142


#imagine

-poke- ‘grr! Wake up!’  -poke-
‘Ah come on Liam, wake up!’ you kiss his cheek, instead of poking, and he flutters open his eyes.
‘Finally!’ you smile.
‘Morning… what’s the matter?’ he asks, unknown of why you woke him up.
‘HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARRY!’ you scream and give him a little present, it’s one of his favorite perfumes, you knew he would love it.
‘Oh my god, I’m sorry, I’m still sleeping I guess! Come over here.’ He pulls you into a hug, still laying on the bed, and he kisses you sweetly on your lips.
‘I got a present for you as well, be right back.’ he gets up and walks out of the room, in just his boxers, you chuckle. He comes back with a quite long box, and gives it to you.
‘I hope you like it.’ He smiles.
You open it slowly and find a cute necklace with your date on it, and a picture of you both in it.
‘Oh my god, Liam, that’s so pretty..’ you look at it, your mouth opened.
‘it’s nothing, I love you.’ He lays a finger under your chin and kisses you.
‘come on, let’s put it around your beautiful neck.’ He helps you putting it around your neck and you smile, he’s so caring and sweet.
‘Let’s stay in bed a bit longer..’ he says, laying down again, pulling you next to him.
You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, humming your song and smiling at his lovely perfect face.
‘[YN].. don’t leave me, ever..’ he says.
You look up. ‘I won’t, I love you way too much Liam..’
You kiss his lips and spend the day, laying in bed with the love of your life. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment