Thursday 24 May 2012

One Shot #127


#imagine
‘Zayn, you just think you can do everything don’t you? Just kissing everyone you can? Never thought about it would be on twitter and things?! You goddamn kissed her!’ you scream.
‘[YN].. it wasn’t my fault.. I didn’t kiss back.. I ..’ Zayn’s crying.
There are pictures of him, kissing a girl in the club he was, it’s not the first time he did it, you’ve been stupid and forgave him.
‘I can’t believe I gave you another chance… you ruined it.’ Tears from anger stream down your face.
‘but i.. no [YN].. don’t leave me.. I love you, I do.. I couldn’t a thing about it..’
‘I wish you couldn’t..’ ’ you run out of the house, putting your headphones on, music on max volume, you can’t hear anything or anyone. The tears keep streaming and keep streaming.
You nearly got hit by a car, you didn’t care, you just wanted rest.
‘[YN]…’ you read someone lips, saying your name. you look up, it’s Niall.
You want to walk away, but he takes your wrist, leaving you no way to escape.
He puts your headphones around your neck.
‘Listen… I was with him when it happened. He couldn’t do a thing about it, he didn’t do anything, except pushing the girl away. You gotta believe him, and me. I know it’s hard, but just do it, that guy loves you more than the world, it’s hard to see him when he’s not around you.’
You thought about it.. Niall never lied to anyone.. but..
‘I don’t know.. it’s the second time..’
‘[YN], it wasn’t his fault. Believe me. come on.’ He takes my hand, dragging me along with him, to the boys’ house.
‘No, don’t..’ you whisper. ‘Zayn..’ you get your tears rolling down your cheeks again.
His eyes are big and red, crying.
‘I .. I ..’ you pull him closer, crying into his shoulder. Niall leaves the room and Zayn starts talking.
‘Please forget about this.. it isn’t anything worse.. just the feelings get a bit ..’ you kiss his lips.
‘I’m going home, wanna sleep.. see you later..’ you hug him and walk home.
Not much later, you receive a text.
‘Without you, there’s no sunshine, without you, I won’t be fine, without you, it will be hard, it all is true, cause you are my heart. <3 sleep well hun. X ‘
You smile and get into your PJ’s. you text him something back pull away your phone.
You drift away, hoping to forget it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment