Tuesday 29 May 2012

One Shot #151

#imagine


‘[YN].. I just..’ Harry’s standing in front of your bed in the hospital, you had an accident, but don’t remember a thing, all black.
‘No worry Haz.. it’s alright..’ you say with a weak voice. You got a huge wound on your cheek, and your knee as well. You also got some bruises, but they’ll be over in a few days, at least it’s better than your concussion.
‘No, it’s not alright.. if I didn’t start the fight, you wouldn’t be mad and walked out..’ he says with tears in his eyes.
You bring your hand up to his cheek and stroke it with your thumb.
‘Harry, just stay with me, everything’s fine, really.’ You smile lightly.
‘I will lovely, I will.’ He says and you close your eyes, falling asleep.
Someone’s tapping your arm, making you wake up.
‘Sorry, the doctor said I had to wake you up once in two hours.. I’ll let them come.. ‘ Harry smiles sweetly and puts the red button on the wall. He leans to your forehead and pushes his lips to your skin.
After the doctor did his research, and the time in the hospital went quite fast, talking to Harry, who laid next to you, you could go home, if you’d take rest for at least 2 weeks.
‘Yeah, I will, thank you.’ You say, putting your normal clothes on, Harry’s eyes on you the whole time.
Harry drives you back home and makes you comfortable at your huge couch.
‘Harry.. just come and sit with me, I’m fine, really.’ You chuckle, he’s freaking out, getting pillows, blankets, drinks, movies, everything.
‘okay.. ‘ he says and you rest your head on his lap, with a pillow, closing your eyes.
‘I won’t ever leave you, I love you.’ He says as you drift away..

No comments:

Post a Comment