Monday 28 May 2012

One Shot #141


#imagine

A smooth touch, some lips on your neck.. your eyes flutter open and you see the most perfect person in front of you ; Zayn.
‘Hey, you’re finally awake.’ He chuckles.
‘Mmh..’ you react, rubbing your eyes and smiling at him.
‘Come on, busy day.’ He takes your hand and gets you out of bed, he chooses your clothes, you’re his today.
‘Well, where are we going today?’ you ask.
‘I won’t tell you… ‘ he has a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.
‘Zayn, I hate surprises!’ you mumble.
‘I know, but this one is better than ever.’
He drags you along the city and you end up on a hill, a beautiful sight all over the city.
‘[YN] I love you, you’re my special little girl, and the next girl I’ll ever love, will be our daughter.. but [YN], I want to ask you something..’ Zayn gets a little velvet box out of his pocket and gets on one knee. ‘will you marry me?’
‘Yes, I want to marry you.’ You say, a hand on your mouth, tears in your eyes.
He shoves the ring on your finger and goes to the end of the hill.
‘I LOVE [YN]!’ he screams, so the whole world could be able to hear it.
You smile and kiss his lips sweetly, he’s the sweetest person alive.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment