Friday 4 May 2012

One Shot / Story #110 Niall-story 'Love Birds'


Love at first sight? I don’t know, I think love is about the personality, not only the look. I’m not perfect, but at least I’m not mean to people all the time. The only time I’d fall in love at first sight, it’d be Niall Horan, the perfect boy from One Direction. Why? Well, he’s handsome and is forever alone till he finds the right girl. I think it’s brave, no matter how.
My name’s Celina, as you know, I’ve got straight brown hair, and green eyes. I got glasses and I’m just a weird and crazy girl as you know me. I always like to hang out with my friends.

I was on my way to my friends, Sanae, Fatima and Dionne. We would just go to our favorite sitting place in the park, sitting in the hot summer sun, talking about our boys, 1D, or just some other subjects. Fatima has a boyfriend, the others and I didn’t. His name’s James, it’s a cool guy. I’m really happy for them. She told us about what they did last night, he was really sweet for her, and I was glad he didn’t use her or something, like people ever did to me.
I knew Sanae had a crush on Charlie, one of the friends of James. I told her to take the first step, and when we saw them, and walked towards them, she did and it went out well. We all sat down together and talked. I saw 5 boys, who looked like 1D walking through the park, and said I was going to get a drink, the boys sat down near the little bar. I walked along and watched them, it were them, and I saw Niall watching at me, my heartbeat went faster and faster and I walked along, getting an ice tea. I walked back with my regular smile, Niall watched me again, and I saw in the corner of my eyes that he started to smile also. ‘Hey!’ he yelled after me. I turned around and he stood up to walk over. ‘I’m Niall.. uh.. how are you?’ he blushed lightly. ‘I’m Celina, nice to meet you? I’m fine.. how are you?’ I smiled at him. ‘I’m fine too.. do you live her? the lads and I are kind of lost in here.. ‘ he looked with his gorgeous blue eyes in mine. ‘yeah, I live here, where do you have to go? Maybe I can say you where to go..’ ‘This address. ‘ he showed me a little paper and I thought a second about it. ‘Uh, you walk out of the park there, first street on your left, the second street to your right, and then you’re there.’ I laughed. ‘I think I won’t remember all of that, can’t you bring us there?’ he asked cutely. ‘well, I’ve to say it to my friends then, I’ll say them, wait a second. ‘ I walked over to my friends, and I didn’t saw he walked along. ‘I’ve to help some guys with leading the way, be right back.’ The girls watched behind me, Niall was standing there. ‘Okay, have fun, we’ll see you soon.’ Fatima said, getting out of her shock. I smiled at her thankfully and we walked away. He got the other boys and I walked with him in the front of the others, talking a bit, it felt comfortable. I brought them to the address and left again, we gave each other our phone numbers just before I left.

Dionne’s POV.
‘CELINA, tell me everything!’ I ran over to her as I saw her with a big smile on her face. ‘I just brought 1D to an address? I got Niall’s number.. he looked at me the whole time.. but I don’t know..’ she mumbled. I know she’s insecure about herself, her head was very red because of the blushing. ‘ohmygod! I think he likes you, he wouldn’t do that if he disliked you !’ I screamed. The other came also and said the same. She was doing very shy about it, and said she would text him tomorrow if he didn’t text earlier.

Celina’s POV.
I received a text after I came home, it was from Niall of course. He wanted to see me again. I texted back that he could come over if he wanted, I would be home. he would like to come over now, so I gave him the address and waited. I was a little nervous and insecure about myself, I didn’t know what to do. I heard the doorbell and my heart skipped a little. I opened the door to see the blond beauty, 2 gorgeous blue eyes watching at me. ‘Hey gorgeous. ‘ he said, and I think I just melted by his accent. ‘Hi.. uh.. come in. ‘ I mumbled and blushed. ‘thank you, love.’ he walked in and I closed the door. He took of his coat and we walked into my living room. ‘So, what you wanna do?’ I asked nervously. ‘I don’t know actually, I just had to see you again.’ he smiled. I asked if he wanted a drink, and I got some before sitting down next to him on the couch. ‘you’ve got something, it seems so familiar, I feel comfortable around you. ‘ he started. ‘I actually never felt this way around a girl, and I don’t know.. but it feels special.. ‘ he smiled. I looked at him and thought. ‘I think it’s why we talked so easily this afternoon, I felt comfortable. Even the lads said I was acting different.’ I laughed. ‘I think I’m just an easy person to talk to, I hear that a lot..’ I said. ‘you definitely are, I said more to you in that 15 minutes than that I ever talked to someone in a day or 2!’ he blushed. ‘glad to hear that.. it’s always been my dream to talk to you, and I can’t believe it happened, in my hometown also. ‘ I chuckled. ‘Well, I’ve a dream too, but I think that one is coming true also.. ‘ he looked into my eyes, I locked my eyes on his and asked what his dream was. ‘meeting the girls of my dreams. A spontaneous girl, where I can talk to for hours, and just feeling comfortable when I’m with her. and I have that feeling right now.’ His face came closer to mine and I could feel his warm breath on my skin. He kissed my lips and I just froze. I couldn’t believe it. When he pulled away, he smiled. ‘Would you go on a date with me?’ he asked. ‘is that question necessary? Of course I will!’ I wrapped my arms around him to hug. ‘I think I’ve to go now.. um, when do you want to? I think I can tomorrow, at dinner time?’ I nodded. ‘okay, I’ve nothing tomorrow so, I’d love to!’ I smiled. ‘I’ll text you where we’ll go to.’ He smiled. He kissed my cheek and I let him out, standing at the door, seeing him looking behind secretly.
I couldn’t wait for tomorrow, I was nervous and couldn’t sleep that night. I was thinking about that kiss we shared this afternoon, I could barely believe it.

Niall’s POV.
It’s so weird, that feeling when I’m around Celina, didn’t I move too fast with kissing her? I don’t know.. I know I’ve to be careful, I wouldn’t like to screw up this time. She’s special, she makes me feel like a little child, it may sound weird, but it feels right in some way. I can say what I want, without looking weird. I think I’m in love..
‘Hey boys, I’m back.’ I said to the boys as I walked into the apartment we stayed at. ‘Well Nialler, what did you do?’ Louis asked. ‘well, I asked her out..’ I blushed. ‘and…’ they all said. ‘well.. I.. I.. kissed her.’ I said. ‘Well done mate! I said you had to go for it!’ Harry said. ‘tomorrow I’ve a date with her, so be nice and let me sleep properly now.’ I laughed and went upstairs. ‘It doesn’t matter how much you sleep Niall, you just want to sleep.. we know you!’ I heard them scream after me. in fact, it is like that. I went to sleep with her on my mind.. her beautiful face, her smile, her everything. –

Celina’s POV

I woke up and directly smiled. I got dressed and went outside to my friends, Sanae, Fatima and Dionne. I told them the whole story about yesterday, and they looked overwhelmed. ‘He.’ Fatima started. ‘kissed.’ Sanae said. ‘you?!’ Dionne answered. I laughed at their weird faces. ‘he did, and I’ve a date with him today!’ I smiled happily. At that moment I got the text. ‘Good morning beautiful, 6 pm at Nando’s? x Nialler. ‘ I smiled and texted back ; ‘I’ll be there! See you then. Xxx Celina.’ I put my phone in my pocket and they watched me curiously. ‘well? Tell us.’ Dionne said. ‘Niall texted, 6 pm at Nando’s.. ‘ I blushed. ‘Cool! Good for you girl! ‘ she screamed. The doorbell rang and Anna came in. I hugged her sweetly and we went outside just messing around a bit. After a few hours I had to go, or I won’t be done by 6 pm. ‘Hey girls, I’ve to go! I see you all later, wish me luck!’ I said. I hugged them all and walked over to my house, putting other clothes on. I never did something with make-up, so I didn’t bother about that, he liked me as how I am. I walked out of the door, going to Nando’s.

Niall’s POV.
I was nervously waiting for Nando’s. when I saw her coming closer and closer, I started to smile and did a few steps in her direction. ‘Hey! You look beautiful!’ I said, hugging her tightly. ‘Thanks, so do you.’ She chuckled. We walked inside and sat down in the corner, so the paps won’t recognize me, nobody was waiting for that. ‘ What do you want? I’ll order it.’ I sweetly smiled at her, it made her blush and she answered one of the things I also love. I ordered it and we had a little talk while they were preparing our food. ‘So, what do you do in your free time? ‘ I chuckled, stupid question. ‘I play korfball, it’s not very well-known, but I’m Dutch, and they play it a lot in Holland. ‘ she told me, I listened carefully. ‘Well, I think you’ve to show me one time, I don’t know korfball!’ I said. ‘Okay, I’ll show you one time, promise.’ She chuckled.

Celina’s POV.
I just promised something to Niall Horan? Ohmygod. My mind is just exploding! I saw the other girls, Anna, Fatima, Dionne and Sanae sitting in Nando’s too, the stalkers! I saw them watching secretly, but they looked away when they saw I looked back. We ate and when we left, he took my hand, and I couldn’t get more red than I was. He took me to a quiet place, where no paps would find us. We just talked a bit, after we climbed into a huge tree. We sat down on there, high above the ground. ‘you’re really making me feel alive, I didn’t feel this by a girl before.. would you be mine?’ he asked me. I blushed, and he touched my cheek when he saw that. ‘Yes, I want to be yours.’ I smiled. Niall sighed relieved and came closer to me. he kissed me, but when our lips just touched, I fell down, the branch broke and before I knew, I laid on the ground with a lot of pain. Niall came as soon as possible back on the ground, asking how I was. ‘Celina, Celina, say something.. ‘ he almost cried as long as I couldn’t bring out a word. He called an ambulance, and tried to get me talking. I couldn’t get up, my ribs were pounding, just like my arm. ‘Celina, please say something..’ he begged. ‘Niall, it’s fine.. ‘ I said silently. He stroke my hair, watching desperately. ‘where’s your phone? I’ll call your parents and those 4 friends of you.. ‘ he said. ‘left pocket..’ I mumbled, I tried to smile, but it hurt a lot, so I got a face full of pain. The ambulance arrived and they got me to the hospital, I’m glad they took Niall with them also. They said my ribs were just bruised, and my arm had nothing, not even bruised. I was allowed to go home not even three hours later, I only had to stay in bed because of those bruised ribs. Niall apologized many times, but I said it wasn’t his fault, nobody could ever know that the branch would break. He stayed with me a few days, I live on my own for a little while and I couldn’t take care of myself. Niall told the boys, they first laughed, but I knew they didn’t mean it like that. Anna, Fatima, Dionne and Sanae came over to see how I did, Niall sat next to me, and they were just smiling, he held my hand. ‘Are you guys together now?’ I looked at Niall. ‘Yeah, we are, but after he asked me, I fell out of the tree.. I fail.’ I said, managing myself not to laugh. ‘you’ll get better hun, we know that. But we’ve to go now, we’ll leave you two alone, we know where the door is. ‘ Anna gave me a kiss on my cheek and they all walked out. ‘You’ve lovely friends, best you can have.’ Niall said, chuckling. ‘I know, they’re the best!’ I was getting tired, and yawned softly. ‘go to sleep beautiful. ‘ he said sweetly, stroking my cheek. ‘I don’t want to, want to talk to you. ‘ I said, smiling. –part3.

Niall’s POV.
She’s really an angel when she’s asleep, I finally got her too, we talked for hours, she wouldn’t sleep at all. We definitely know everything about each other, in just 2 days. She started to mumble in her sleep, I heard my name multiple times, but I didn’t know what she meant with the other things she said, I thought she dreamt about how she fell, because it didn’t sound very happy. I laid down next to her, stroking her cheek sweetly. I had to be careful this afternoon, she didn’t fell if I was more careful! It was all my fault, and even though she won’t believe that, I know it is.

Celina’s POV.
I woke up with Niall next to me, he’s a caring boy, just adorable. ‘Hey, sleepy head.’ I said to him, he must be exhausted. I kissed his cheek and let him sleep. I grabbed my phone and read my timeline, there wasn’t much , just the regular tweets. I tweeted a bit, just what happened, not with who or something. People reacted very nice. I had 20 more followers than yesterday, and that surprised me. I laid my phone back and Niall woke up. ‘Hey, feeling better already?’ he said. ‘yeah, and you don’t have to get exhausted by taking care of me.’ I smiled. ‘I feel like I have to, I made you fall. ‘ he stuttered. ‘no you didn’t. and you know that, don’t blame yourself. ‘ I whispered. I reached my lips onto his forehead, leaving a sweet little kiss.

The last days, I was getting better and I was able to walk on my own again, so if I held enough rest, I could just walk again. Niall went home, because I said he had to, and I just texted and tweeted with him all day. If I hadn’t pain anymore, we would go on a date again, until then, we just went to each other’s home and snuggled up on the couch, watching TV or some movies. The other boys were around the whole time, we didn’t kiss a lot or something, just messing around a little.
Niall’s POV.
I didn’t know if we were moving too fast, I thought we didn’t. we didn’t do anything else than talk and sometimes kiss. The boys told me every time that she was the perfect girl for me, and I was glad they said that, I’m glad they like her. she had to go again, she would visit her parents tonight. I walked with her to the door, gave her a deep passionate kiss before she left. I don’t know if I should say it in public, I don’t know if she wants to.. I’ll call her tonight asking about her opinion..

Celina’s POV

I got a call, just when I wanted to go to sleep. ‘Hey, hun!’ I heard Niall’s voice and directly got a smile on my face. ‘Hey Niall! ‘ I said happily. ‘I know it’s late, but I want to ask you something.. about our relationship. Do you want it to be in public? You don’t have to..’ he asked, I could hear he was nervous. ‘I wouldn’t mind, you’re officially mine.’ I chuckled.  ‘You’re a sweetie, but you agree? I’ll send it via twitter, so everyone knows about it then..’ he said. ‘yeah, I agree, and I’ll RT your tweet.’ I smiled, and walked around in my room. ‘okay, you’ll see the tweet then, I love you hun, goodnight! ‘ he did like he gave a kiss to his phone. ‘Bye lovely! ‘ I said before I hung up. I checked twitter and yes, he directly tweeted. ‘It’s official, just like me name. @CELiNAx_ and I are together, no hate please, she’s awesome!’ I RT’ed it and had a wide smile on my face. Of course I gained lots of followers. ‘hey, how long have you been dating already?’ ‘you’re gorgeous, lucky girl!’ all that kind of tweets went in my mentions. I tweeted ; ‘Sorry, my mentions are going crazy and he didn’t even tweet 5 minutes ago.. ‘ I chuckled and answered some questions. ‘going to sleep now.. bye world!’ and I went to sleep. Next morning I woke up and smelled pancakes, as I went downstairs, I saw Niall completely dressed as a cook, which made me laugh. ‘Hey sexy..’ he said. ‘you’re the one who’s sexy in here, mister Horan. ‘ I said walking up to him to give him a kiss. ‘mmh, that’s a better breakfast than I prepare, can I have some more, I’m kinda hungry.. ‘ he just finished the last pancake and turned around, pulling his arms around me and kissing me a few times.

Niall’s POV.

I made breakfast for us both, I had to do something! How she looked when she came downstairs, I just thought I was so damn lucky to have her. we ate our pancakes slowly and afterwards I waited for her to get dressed. We’d go to the beach today, it was warm and the sun shined brightly. We walked hand in hand to the beach, I’m glad there weren’t much people on the streets, we wouldn’t be recognized.

‘you’ve to say it when you’ve pain, I don’t want you to swim with pain.’ I said as we went into the fresh sea water. She nodded and smiled, taking my hand. We swam for a while till we both got a bit tired, and we went to our blankets, laying down on them.  Some fans came by, of course.

Celina’s POV.

This was the first time I would be recognized by fans. ‘Hey Nialler, and Celina!’ they said happily when they saw us lying at our blankets. ‘Hey girls. ‘ Niall said, I smiled when I looked up. ‘We’re so happy for you guys! ‘ they were hyperactive happy, I could hear in their voices. I smiled. ‘thank you! ‘ is all that I could say. They asked an autograph and a picture with Niall before they left again. ‘They like you, don’t they?’ he said, smirking. ‘I got nice comments.. from what I saw. ‘ I chuckled and laid down again. ‘They won’t be hating on my girl, I promise.’ He said, kissing my cheek.

I would love to believe him, but he knew and I knew that I would receive some hate, not that I care. ‘you know that there’ll be a bit, no matter what, but don’t worry, I won’t care about it.’ I chuckled. He stroked my cheek and watched me. ‘I hope you won’t, I hope they don’t even send it. You need to tell me if there’s something wrong, I’ll say something on it.’ His blue eyes travelled along my face, watching my reaction, I only shivered lightly. ‘I will.’ I smiled and kissed his lips. ‘why are we even talking about it, we’re having a day off!’ I laughed. ‘I don’t know.’ He chuckled. I crawled a bit closer to him, and he put his arm around me, pulling me even closer. ‘I love you.’ I said before laying my head on his chest.
--
We went home after the sunset, it was beautiful to sit on his lap, his head on my shoulders, watching the sun going down. We had dinner after we made it ourselves and we were watching TV now when suddenly Liam came in. ‘wanna join a twitcam?’ he asked. We agreed and with them, the other boys were there also, and I sat down and the outside, Niall next to me. ‘Look who’s shy. ‘ Louis laughed. They went online, saying hi to some fans, and I didn’t say a thing, I didn’t dare. ‘We’ve also a special guest over here, you can’t really see her, because Niall’s big head in the way, and she doesn’t talk a lot.’ They all laughed. They showed me on twitcam and I waved. ‘Hi guys.’ I said, blushing lightly when Niall looked over at me with a grin on his face. They turned the laptop back and Niall put me on his lap, laying his head on my shoulder again, just like he did at the sunset. ‘show your beautiful face hun, the fans don’t bite.’ He whispered in my ear. I looked back, smiling sweetly. ‘Get a room!’ Louis yelled. Niall took my hand and we walked out of the room. The other boys were laughing out loud. ‘LOUIS, CAN YOU COME OVER’ Niall yelled not a minute later. Louis came out and Niall started to laugh. ‘what’s so funny?’ I said. Niall took my hands and started to kiss me while Louis opened the door. ‘yeah, of course Niall, of course. ‘ he laughed. We walked back in and I sat down next to Liam, on Louis’ place, while Niall and Louis were messing around. There came a few questions to me which Liam read out loud to me, and I answered them. ‘What’s the sweetest thing Niall did to you already?’ Liam read. ‘Well, I don’t know actually, everything he does is sweet..’ I looked at Niall and he smiled at me, he just won the wrestling contest against Louis. I heard my phone and took it out, walking to the hall. ‘Hello?’ I said. It was Fatima, she asked if me and Niall wanted to come tomorrow, to our place in the park. I asked Niall if he wanted to and he nodded, he had never met my friends for real. We went to bed after the twitcam ended, and I slept in his arms after he sang me to sleep.
--
‘Hey !  ‘ I saw the girls smile widely as we walked towards them. I gave them a hug and introduced Niall. ‘Nice to meet you all.’ He said with his lovely Irish accent. We sat down and the other boys were also coming, James and Charlie. We had a great afternoon with everybody, even the other boys, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam came, and they brought Eleanor and Danielle. I saw Dionne and Anna looking at the boys with their eyes widened. I knew that Dionne always liked Zayn the most and Anna looked at Harry the whole time. I whispered to Niall and he had seen the same and we would try to get them as a couple. Me and Niall left and I asked Anna to come with me, and so did Niall ask Harry. We suddenly dropped them behind and sat down somewhere in the park, where we wouldn’t be found. I sat on his lap while he stroke my hair. ‘I love you hun.’ He chuckled. ‘we’ve so much fun, I never thought we could have more fun than I ever had!’ he kissed my cheek. ‘I love you too, and indeed.’ I chuckled.
‘HERE ARE YOU!! ‘ we suddenly heard from behind.

I was so glad it wasn’t Anna or Harry, but just Louis who found us. We stood up. ‘how you’d know we were here?’ I chuckld. ‘I’m good at hide and seek, I saw Harry and Anna also, but they didn’t notice me, they were busy with other shit.’ He made a smacking noise.  ‘You did it on purpose. I knew it!’ he said. ‘yeah, I know Anna, and I saw Harry looking at her the whole time, I’m sorry I ruined your relationship with Harry.’ I was laughing now and Louis looked at me like I was talking shit. ‘you.. broke my heart.’ He brought his hand to his chest, on the wrong side, and did like he fell down. ‘Louis, wrong side. ‘ Niall laughed. ‘yeah I knew that!’ he yelled. ‘Come on, we’ll go back to the others. ‘
‘yes please, I’m also about going home, I’m a bit tired, think I’m going to lay down on my bed or something.’ I said. ‘should I join you lovely?’ Niall said. He took my hand as we walked back, laughing as we saw the others, and Anna and Harry.
‘Guys, I’m going home, getting tired.’ I said as I hugged them all goodbye. ‘See ya later!’ Niall said as we walked away.  We had a great talk going home, I felt myself getting even more tired so I went to bed directly when we arrived at my house. Niall jumped on the bed, wrapping his arms around me as I fell asleep, I felt him kissing my head and that’s the last thing I remember of that night.
-
‘Niall, Niall!! WAKE UP’ I giggled in his ear as he was still asleep, it was 10 am and I suddenly got attacked by his arm. ‘Hey, wake up ! got you a sandwich.’ He opened his eyes rapidly when he heard the word ‘sandwich’. ‘okay joking, but you need to wake up.’ I kissed his lips and got out of bed. ‘You have rehearsals in 2 hours, smartass!’ he suddenly got out of bed and started to change. ‘oh yeah, damn.’ He said. I was almost done when he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me sweetly before going downstairs. ‘thank you for waking me up.’ he whispered.
-
Niall was gone and I went out to the supermarket, my weekly routine. I walked over the street when suddenly a car was very close, hitting me before I could even notice.
I heard a lot of screaming, everything went black, and I only felt pain..
I opened my eyes and saw Niall looking at me, the room was white, where were I?
‘Hey Celina.. thank god you’re awake.’ He had tears in his eyes, I didn’t know why. I suddenly felt pain, a lot of pain, and I let out a moan, what the hell happened to me?

Niall’s POV.

Someone rang me, I took the phone, even though we were rehearsing. My world seemed to explode when I heard that Celina got hit by a car. I let fall my phone, my mouth open. ‘she.. she.. h-h-ad and accident..’ I mumbled to the boys, before I ran out, to the hospital where she would be.
I let me drive there, I didn’t have a license yet. I held my hands through my hair, tears streamed down my face. I don’t know what she has, I don’t know if it’s worse, but I don’t want to lose her, I would never want to life without her.

Celina’s POV.

‘Niall, what’s wrong..’ I asked when I could bring out some words.  ‘you got hit by a car hun, no worry, it’ll all be okay.. I’ll take care of you as long as it’s necessary.’ He sobbed. I breathed heavily, the pain got worse and I closed my eyes again. ‘I love you Niall.’ I said, before I drifted off.

Niall’s POV ( oh yeah, I’m switching a lot, sorry!)

I heard the monitors beep in one tone, her heart stopped beating, doctors came in as fast as they could, trying to safe her, but it was too late.
‘Time of death.. 14.34 pm. ‘ the doctor said.
My world just exploded into a million pieces, I was nothing without her, what could I do? I kissed her head one more time, before walking out, the boys were there.
The tears started to stream down my face.
‘she.. ‘ I stuttered, I couldn’t say it. Louis came over and hugged me, I cried like a little baby, I just didn’t want to life anymore, I was totally broken.
We went home and I went to her parents, they also cried, so I cried all over again. I just sat there, staring out of my eyes.
-
The day of the funeral, I had forced myself to say something.
‘Dear Celina, we had a relationship for a long time now, and it’ll never end, even though you’re not with me anymore, I don’t know how to life without you, we had so much fun, every single time.  I think I can’t handle waking up in a lonely bed. I’m going to miss you so much. ‘ I cried silently while finishing my words. ‘you know, you’ll always be in my heart, and I will never never never forget the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world, because that’s you.’
Everyone applauded for me, and I walked over to the lads, crying a bit louder now.
-
-one year later-

I went to her grave, I had two little birds with me, the past year was hard, I couldn’t focus anymore, I even thought about leaving One Direction, but I didn’t.. I couldn’t leave the lads.
I had 2 little birds with me, one male and one female, I let them fly away after I gave them a little letter around their neck, in the hope, they would find her in heaven, and she read it.

‘Dear Celina, I know it’s weird to do this, but I love you, it’s so hard without you, it’s too hard to handle. I’ll be with you soon again, I promise..’

I let them go, with tears in my eyes. the 2 little love birds, just like we were.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment