Monday 28 May 2012

One Shot #140


#imagine

You wake up in your bed, lonely and quite cold.
It’s another cold winter day without your love, Niall Horan.
You put on some warm clothes, and sit down at the couch, putting the TV on.
‘ugh, I’ll just make some breakfast..’ you say to yourself and walk into the kitchen.
 You make yourself some bacon and eggs and go to the couch again, eating it slowly, staring in front of you.
You didn’t notice the front door, and suddenly someone screams ; ‘I SMELL BACOOOOOON.’
You turn around and smile because Niall’s standing there.
You lay your breakfast at the table and jump into his arms.
‘I missed you!’ you say, laying your head on his chest.
‘[YN], I missed you too, you’re my everything..’ he kisses your head and tickles your back with his fingertips, through your shirt.
‘You seem hungry, want some breakfast as well?’ you ask, chuckling as you see him watching at your breakfast.
‘Yeah, I’d love to.’ He smiles.
You take his hand and lead him into the kitchen, making him some breakfast as well, while he’s teasing you a bit by tickling your skin with his fingertips and kissing your neck.
‘I love you [YN]..’ he says when you serve him his breakfast.
‘I love you too Nialler.’ You kiss his lips and enjoy your breakfast together :3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment