Thursday 3 May 2012

One Shot #109


#imagine
Since he’s back in the UK, Niall spends a lot of time with his friends, especially you. You’ve been a couple for a couple of months now, but didn’t go official to the world.
‘[YN], you here?’ Niall’s standing at your front door. ‘Coming!’ you yell when you walk happily to the door. Niall picks you up in his arms and swirls you around. ‘I missed you so much!’ he said as he had put you down, his lovely Irish accent makes you melt. ‘I missed you too Niall.’ You let your hand go through his hair. His hands rest on your hips, and yours are around his neck as he leans in to kiss you. ‘Come on in, paps are everywhere and they don’t know me.’ you chuckle. You decided to have a random movie night and Niall would sleep over at yours.

You start the movie and cuddle on the couch. Not 15 minutes later you got disturbed by people taking pictures from the outside of the window. ‘What are we going to do?’ you ask a bit panicked. ‘Grab your coat and follow me, I have an idea.’ He smiles. You leave your house from behind and he takes your hand, running through the city of London, searching for a quiet place without the paps. The only problem is, London is so big that you can get lost easily, lucky you, you have Niall and he knows it too well now.
‘I’m tired, can we stop please?’ you breath heavily as he stops running. He still holds your hand, smirking silently. ‘What if they find us now, I think I won’t survive running like a creep again!’
‘We’ll give them what they want?’ he smirks even more now. You think about his words.. did he mean he want to make it official? He pulls you near and kisses you passionately, simple but effective. You hear cameras all around you, but it doesn’t bother you anymore, he’s yours and the world must know that. ‘I love you Niall.. ‘ you whisper, smiling widely. ‘I love you too [YN]. ‘ he smiles, taking your hand to walk home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment